Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone seems to think it is easy managing Manchester United with all the great players they have.

But when your best player is showing signs of decline, its makes it more difficult.

Look at the comment about 26 year old Rooney

rooneyrubbish.png

Yes he is declining at the age of 26!! Always thought they hit peak at 27!!

I know I've posted it elsewhere, but it's so unbelievable I think it definitely warrants a place here.

Keeper sent up with 10 minutes to go whilst 2-0 down. The cross comes straight for him. He tries to score a Maradona-esque "Hand of God". It doesn't go as well as he might have hoped.

1jnrpd.jpg

http://imageshack.us/f/11/michaelkobylkonewsinbox.png/

I definitely have to agree with the Valencia manager. If we weren't so insistent on walking the ball into the net, we might have got the vital 14 goals that usually make a football victory respectable instead of the poxy seven we managed. I mean, it's not like we had a man sent-off in the 4th minute with the score at 0-0 - the kind of thing that might just make seven goals excusable. Oh wait.. we did!

http://imageshack.us/f/11/michaelkobylkonewsinbox.png/

I definitely have to agree with the Valencia manager. If we weren't so insistent on walking the ball into the net, we might have got the vital 14 goals that usually make a football victory respectable instead of the poxy seven we managed. I mean, it's not like we had a man sent-off in the 4th minute with the score at 0-0 - the kind of thing that might just make seven goals excusable. Oh wait.. we did!

lolguillt.png

This one is even more ridiculous. I've stopped sceencapping them it happens so often "I believe so and so is out of his depth after he beats us 0-10."

CorinthianFCCorinthian_Fixtures.png

Nothing strange about this screenshot, a good win against the mighty Leicester Tile 2008 followed by a hammering against Bromley for Corinthian FC.

BertyBassettNews_Inbox-3.png

But Corinthians good run in the FA Trophy was enough to gain the accolade of 'most improved team in Europe', much deserved I say.

PS, ignore the poor league position for Bayern, I've only just taken over. ;)

Simmed far into the future and took control of a new promoted club, noticed one of my players had Kaka as a favoured person, surely not...

Well... He's been there since his retirement in 2018, probably could get a coaching job in any club he wanted, yet he shows up here for a low wage, my oh my. Not that the club would be complaining mind you, even though his determination and motivating lack a fair bit he's a killer coach

Simmed far into the future and took control of a new promoted club, noticed one of my players had Kaka as a favoured person, surely not...

Well... He's been there since his retirement in 2018, probably could get a coaching job in any club he wanted, yet he shows up here for a low wage, my oh my. Not that the club would be complaining mind you, even though his determination and motivating lack a fair bit he's a killer coach

He's looking good for 52... :lol:

Erm, How is this guy English??

MuratOzgurtheTurk.png

MuratOzgurtheTurk2.png

Born and bred in Ankara came through the Ankaragucu academy but he is somehow English. Surely he is a full blooded Turk, even if one of his parents was born in England would that really qualify him for the England team?

He can hardly speak the language :D

Erm, How is this guy English??

MuratOzgurtheTurk.png

MuratOzgurtheTurk2.png

Born and bred in Ankara came through the Ankaragucu academy but he is somehow English. Surely he is a full blooded Turk, even if one of his parents was born in England would that really qualify him for the England team?

He can hardly speak the language

Probably like Colin Kazim-Richards but the other way round :)

I believe had I been knocked out of the Champions League I would have had good cause to complain to UEFA as the person Manchester City were claiming is Nathanael Lafargue clearly isn't.

lafargue1.png

lafargue3.png

lafargue2.png

Maybe he's done a Michael Jackson or has that "disease" that changes your skin pigment colouring into perfectly white skin...

you have to admit on Matt Busbys 90th Birthday and against Munich. I read somewhere that someone from Munich said that cause of every thing that happendin 58 (Forever Rememberd) that they werehappy that it was united who did it due to the special relationship United have with Bayern and fact they look after all the 58 stuff over there

001_S5ZJ5GT8HR0L76S.jpg

If I were manager of Hibs I'd be seriously p***ed off :D

The SPL runs a split season. Each team plays every other team 3 times (33 games) then table is split in half. Then each team plays one more game against each other team in their division. Taking season to 38 games.

If u finish in top 6 after 33 games you can't finish after 38 games any lower than 6th and if u finish in bottom six after 33 games u can't finish after 38 games any higher than 7th.

The SPL runs a split season. Each team plays every other team 3 times (33 games) then table is split in half. Then each team plays one more game against each other team in their division. Taking season to 38 games.

If u finish in top 6 after 33 games you can't finish after 38 games any lower than 6th and if u finish in bottom six after 33 games u can't finish after 38 games any higher than 7th.

And the point of that is?

It's to make the final games more interesting. Realistically every game should be harder as you're playing the teams around you.

a) I imagine Supermanager was merely pointing out that we all know how the Scottish Premier works, no need for the explanation from RonnyDonny.

b) However, RonnyDonny's explanation of the Scottish Premier rules were to just point out that this posted screenshot gets slightly less "funny" when you see that it happens almost every year. ie. team in 7th is very likely to gain more points than team in 6th due to them playing 5 easier games after the split (even teams as low as 10th can finish with same points as 6th - see below).

ClydesdaleBankPremierLeagueInformation_LeagueTable.png