Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know there's a real footballer called Creedence Clearwater Couto, right?

Apropos of nothing, here's a screenshot from my first FM16 save, which I was playing a couple of months ago:

trialist_zpsvkaf2dcq.jpg

If you're not sure what this is about, I took Jamie McCluskey on trial for my Annan team... but on the same day that he started his trial, he left us in the lurch and signed for East Fife! He was with us for only a few hours! :mad:

I could tell you the nickname that I subsequently gave Mr McCluskey... but this is a family forum, so I'd better not! :lol:

Premiership or NBA?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="dq3Z5sY"><a href="//imgur.com/dq3Z5sY">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It is indeed an experiment I had while bored at work. I took over 19 teams in the prem, made a super attacking formation to see what happened. The team I left managed by the computer (Watford) blitzed the league. Though they lost one game somehow.

I was just wondering what Jamie Vardy would be doing this year in my FM13 save. Well... let's just say he's not having a party.

vardy_zpsktezciic.jpg

Also, I know that Yann Sommer is Borussia Moenchengladbach's first-choice keeper in real life, but this is ridiculous!

sommer_zpsrxtd7khx.jpg