Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so picture this. I'm 3-0 up and it's the 90th minute with three minutes of extra time to play, we get a corner and my goalkeeper decides to go up for the corner? I mean what? I'm winning 3-0 why does he need to do this;

Renanwtf.jpg

Not impressed. 0_o

LMAO That really made me laff :D

Oh, England, only you could do this:

liechtenstein21englandh.png

England had already qualified, though - although it is the sort of result which would result in Wembley being burnt down and Capello charged with murder.

I seriously doubt Capello will be England manager in 2027.

Probably been posted a few times before, but still funny:D And even more funny considering the fact that "Holyday Manager" after 11 years unemployed got his first job in the "FM-world" 8 days before this rumour came out, shurley he must be waaaaay more experienced than those 'Football Manager' applications:p

http://bildr.no/view/423092

OGFest.jpg?t=1243954853

I don't know if this is a record number of OG's in a match, but it's the most I've ever seen!

The best part was when Schut scored his OG, the other centre back sprinted over to the linesman to appeal for an offside! :)

irl i think there was a belgian player who scored 3 own goals in one match...his team lost 3-2.

I love when you're a national team manager and you're playing minnows such as Andorra you can give some real unsung heroes a game instead of the overly paid prima donna's from the Premiership. :p:D

[iMAGE REMOVED FROM QUOTE]

If you don't mind me asking... How did you become England manager in 2009?

When you've started a new game and the wizard comes up to select you're team cancel it click on World and search out the England team and it will say Take control in the bottom left corner. :thup:

Or use the Wizard when it asks you which country you want to manage in select International/National and choose England.

Ye.... G.Antepspor were really close.........

<snip>

Well, if you'd turned up and played awfull, it could have been a different result on another day.

Following up from this post; http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=3295700&postcount=1088

It's occurred again but with my back up Goalkeeper this time, note the score. Does he really need to come up? :D

<snip>

Surely it's something tactical if it's happened again? Or are your goalkeepers similar in having high rushing out or something?

Surely it's something tactical if it's happened again? Or are your goalkeepers similar in having high rushing out or something?

Can't be tactical as nothing has changed in the previous four seasons, yet it's occurred twice now in the last few months of season five.

Both eccentricity ratings aren’t that high one with 4 or 5 and other GK with 8 I think. It's only happened twice in five seasons, but I can just imagine something like that happening in a game of importance. :(

In both games, my GK have had very little to do, I can understand boredom but rushing up for a corner to try and score just seems silly. :D

That will teach him to do over elaborate celebrations!!

He didn't move after putting it in the net. Just put his arm up in the air (not in a Shearer fashion). Poor guy; 16 year old playing for the top team in Europe, alongside your idol. :o

He didn't move after putting it in the net. Just put his arm up in the air (not in a Shearer fashion). Poor guy; 16 year old playing for the top team in Europe, alongside your idol. :o

Wasn't a dislocated shoulder was is? (just because it would be even funnier)

I've seen a hattrick. I've seen a penalty. But has anyone ever seen a hattrick of penalties?

I apologise for my high resolution, if it forces anyone to scroll, by the way.

On a side note - did you see Benega's penalty yesterday at the Toulon Tournament? Very cheecky finish

I've seen a hattrick. I've seen a penalty. But has anyone ever seen a hattrick of penalties?

I apologise for my high resolution, if it forces anyone to scroll, by the way.

fmhattrickpenalties.png

Yes, in my experiment with a created team my goalie scored a hat-trick of penalties against Southport

Just had this happen in my save:

Ive had similar occurances before but this is the first time the same player has given away the penalty.

I got that not long ago (yesterday I think - it all goes so fast :D). I thought we had blown our chance of the lead when our great penalty taker hit it at the goalkeeper, but he was barged in the back and we were given a second \o/.

robbedinthe90th.jpg

Most dramatic play-off win ever? Two goals in 5 minutes, one in extra time.

I was sacked by Rushden after 4 promotions in as many seasons they decided bottom of the league wasn't for them. 4 days later i'm at Stoke and now back in the big time.