Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiice, although I suppose that "Farsley have to draw!" sounds a lot less exciting.

Did you win the title in the end?

That's a daft question ;)

317 league games without losing, and we have to lose all of our remaining 7 games to even have a chance of not winning the title. Even if we did lose all 7 games, Man City would have to win all their last 5 games, and even then we'd still be level on points.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/286/fmbozukluk.jpg

One of the weirdest bugs that I've ever encountered. The richest club in the world all of a sudden became the poorest one -and it was unfortunately my team.

I think this happens when you reach a certain amount of money, so it's usually best not to let your balance exceed £2bn. E.g. waste a few million on players, etc.

On FM09, this has been fixed, because the game will automatically take some money from you when you get near to the £2bn mark, to stop this sort of thing happening

I think this happens when you reach a certain amount of money, so it's usually best not to let your balance exceed £2bn. E.g. waste a few million on players, etc.

On FM09, this has been fixed, because the game will automatically take some money from you when you get near to the £2bn mark, to stop this sort of thing happening

do you get the money taken re-invested into the club if needed?

I think you should, because I heard someone else on these forums call it "emergency finance" or something along those lines, so it sounds like you would get it back if need be.

But if you had this much money in the first place, I'm hoping you shouldn't need to use "emergency" funds :D

We're halfway through the first half and Blackburn were given a penalty

(which was suspicious anyway).

Lima steps up to the spot and it goes from here:

8vnnd3.gif

Now, I have a theory...

Lima is a DC/DM who I sold to Blakcburn last January for £10,000,000

He spent 7 years playing for me off the bench and never once scored a goal.

I think the shock from it all caused my captain to collapse...

ipwlsp.png

Absolute madness :). Rodriguez steps up for the last gasp penalty and the keeper saves, however the rebound falls to Rodriguez but he gets cropped before pulling the trigger and thus another penalty is instantly awarded. This time Adriano steps up and again amazingly the keeper saves and he looked to have become the hero, but just two minutes on Adriano scored a wonder goal :). Felt sorry for there keeper in the end.

looks like we have an addition here, crowds!! er... well a hooligan maybe, I don't think they have many fans then...

pubblicointribunac.png

and here we have a bankruptcy... well, how can that be? I thought Real would pay... actually they have some 4.8m€/year players... :confused:

castillabankrupt.png

castillawages.png

btw that Alejandro costs alone twice my wage budget... O_O

• 2 weeks later...