Funny Screenshots Thread

2mn3e4w.png

Yup - Argentina came back from 5-0 down to lead 6-5, before France got a late equaliser.

Also, at the bottom of the screen, I got a "whatever words that were said at half-time appear to have worked" when France got their equaliser... :D

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't funny at all, but it could be. To save starting a thread can anyone help:

I get this when taking a screenshot during a match using Alt+F9:

H3HrA.png

Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to take a screenshot of the pitch using Alt+F9? (tried it with all menus closed, full screen, still no pitch)

Cheers

xxx

This isn't funny at all, but it could be. To save starting a thread can anyone help:

I get this when taking a screenshot during a match using Alt+F9:

H3HrA.png

Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to take a screenshot of the pitch using Alt+F9? (tried it with all menus closed, full screen, still no pitch)

Cheers

xxx

Use the print screen button.

Cheers

It isn't possible. I have no idea why, but it's a universal problem. Print Screeen and paste it in paint seems your best bet.

It isn't possible. I have no idea why, but it's a universal problem. Print Screeen and paste it in paint seems your best bet.

this would suggest that nobody can take a screenshot of the pitch using Alt+F9 which is false - I have no problems like pigfacemonkeyman has :confused:

an example (should one be needed - I have lots..)

osyadj.png

this would suggest that nobody can take a screenshot of the pitch using Alt+F9 which is false - I have no problems like pigfacemonkeyman has :confused:

an example (should one be needed - I have lots..)

My mistake then. I have/had seen a lot of people with this problem. Maybe it just depends on the system :confused:

Use the print screen button.

Thanks but I don't know how that works, and I don't have paint.

Thanks for showing it's at least possible.

Might have something to do with gaphics card?

NVidia Geforce GT330M.

It's only shots of the pitch that don't show.

I'd be disappointed playing in the reserves tbh. :)

Virtually all of my players will play reserve football during the season, some more than others granted, but even key players OOF or coming back from injury can find themselves playing reserve footy... keeps them on their toes ;)

Had to post these few aswell...

blindseeslol.png

blindbacking.png

ramadan2.png

When the one below happens i role my eye at the programming as much as i do at the funniness of it...

lolguillt.png

And last but not least no surprises at all. This one represents one of the reasons i love FM so much. The way it manages to mirror life a lot of the time. Certain clubs signing certain players years down the line in a game when they do IRL a lot, certain teams emerging as top flight forces that aren't immediately obvious to the non football fanatic and so on etc etc