Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh... Honestly have no idea how I didn't figure that out for myself. And I'm not being sarcastic. :D

Going back to this. This actually happened to me (without the naked physio :p) my keeper started moving to a side leaving the goal free for the rivals to score, and that happened -_-

Pointing out what is funny and not is an important task, and I'm thrilled that we have competent people here like Demus to take care of it.

I feel very, very sorry for you, if you found his screenshot funny.

On the other hand, I have some rocks in my backyard you could probably laugh at for 5-6 hours.

wft is your problem? This is a community for people that like FM and you just come here to put down everyone that posts a not so funny screenshot. I'll tell you what, YOU post your screenshots and the rest of us say if those are funny or not. Until then, just shut up.

I was shocked to see Quinton Fortune squatting up and down on Jamie Clapham's head!

n74h4.jpg

Sadly I missed taking a pic of the squatting bit and when I replayed it Jamie Clapham was off the field for treatment, it did make me laugh the first time round.

I'm disgusted at the behaviour of the guy in red. I know there was a lull in play while the physio treated his own foot and Fortune squatted over Clapham's head, but still...

Yes it is rather all going on...

Teabagging

Physios vomiting all over the place

Self Gratuation

Not very family friendly eh?

How a guy can play CB and AMR is a mystery to me... Imagine Aaron Lennon swapping places with Vidic

Someone like Patrice Evra has played at centre back, and would be a pretty good winger IMO... I think he even started his career as a centre forward.

Brek Shea is a baller in real life. Definitely expect him to make the jump across the pond and start tearing things up in Europe soon.

I really doubt that. As far as we can see, no US footballer EVER made it in the big european leagues so this guy will be no different...

I really doubt that. As far as we can see, no US footballer EVER made it in the big european leagues so this guy will be no different...

They may not be super stars but the likes of Brad Friedel, Clint Dempsey and Tim Howard certainly hasn't done THAT badly to be considered never "EVER made it"