Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle looks to be a club on the up!

First, they were taken over by a mega-rich Slovakian tycoon Mr Michal Marosi, who proceeded to replace JFK with Marco van Basten. After van Basten could not produce the results consistently and was relieved of his duties, Mr Marosi had then lured Arsene Wenger to the club.

Arsene managed to lead the often-ridiculed Toons to a 3rd place league finish and the UEFA Cup trophy in his first season. Life sure looks to be rosy!

Then this happens exactly one week after the season closes...

Newcastlejoke.jpg

:rolleyes:

Well I'll be blown. You're right. An own goal can't be scored directly from a goal kick, but a goal can.

You cant score an own goal direct from a corner either but you can score in the oppos goal :)

If you were to score an oggy from a corner it would be given as a corner to the other team aswell haha.

You cant score an own goal direct from a corner either but you can score in the oppos goal :)

If you were to score an oggy from a corner it would be given as a corner to the other team aswell haha.

Two manage either of those would be some achievement.

03212009195047.jpg

Oh Christ .. :(

Ouch, i feel sorry for you. In my now corrupted Wycombe save, i drew Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Villa and Everton all away in my first 7 league games :eek::mad: Talk about biased decisions/fixed fixtures. Fergie eat your heart out

What on Earth happened to this guy? He came within an inch of death as soon as the match started!

neardeath.th.jpg

5 interceptions and 2 runs within one minute of playing. That player was too important for your team obviously and thus was taken out by your opponents with the ol' spanner-to-the-head routine. :D

could be to do with the number of non english players at the club?

him and carragher are the only two english men who start in the first team

ahh beat to it earlier lol

Lol dude, its 2016.

I got like 4 English starters :p.

Not to mention my whole first time can speak fluent English. :p

After seeing Beckham at the ripe old age of 42 I then played against Belletti in the 2018 World Champs Final and he too was 42. Did a quick search and found this guy . . .

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr100/bigfin47/Oldie.jpg

Brilliant

Marching on Together . . .

Omg 20 in natural fitness?!?!? and in superb condition. I'd love to see him play many people have eye problems by that age.

Omg 20 in natural fitness?!?!? and in superb condition. I'd love to see him play many people have eye problems by that age.

With a Stamina value of 1, though, he wouldn't last a single game, ironically.