Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly it all makes sense! We now have unequivocal proof of the reason behind their excellent footballing skills. They're goddam...

2vnrx44.png

(add an s to the end of his name)

And on a slightly less enlightening note, but no less funny in a dark sense of humour way...

2uq24nr.png

So much for football moving on, eh?

Takes some effort to win things with United Welshace! You need to start a match and then......oh the game just does the rest.

Sorry, there was me thinking I mentioned I was the god of Football Manager? Or perhaps I just thought it unrealistic that that much success didn't warrant the England job.

If I told you I didn't have a single player over the age of 22 make the rejection more unwarranted to you? But somehow I thought that the game didn't take that into account when applying for jobs so I merely mentioned the trophies. My bad.

Edit: There was me thinking this was a funny screenshots thread not an impressive one..

This is not a screenshot but i dont know were to post it and it was pretty funny (sucked too though)

Opponents goalkeeper passes the ball too short to his DC, my striker intercepts. He goes past the GK, but then starts to dribble to the centre because he was on the left side on the goal and it was a small angle. The GK manages to dive in from behind him and knock the ball away.

Nothing special so far. Then the ref gives the striker a yellow card for unsportsmanlike behavior. Funny thing is the striker actually got injured while this happened and he actually broke his foot and is out for 5 months now.

He actually injured himself while diving for a penalty :D

Can't find the screenshot to post it but I did have an odd one. It said something along the lines of :

"(My full backs name which escapes me) is unlikely to be picked for Italy any time soon due to his lack of appearances this season for West Ham. He has been an ever present for West Ham this season".

Not having much of a chance is he!!!!