Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one that's more design related than funny:

bedlington.jpg

You'll have to excuse me as I'm a graphic designer but: What in the world of all things abhorrent is Bedlington's team logo? It's a poorly rendering dog with a ball, sure, but what the hell is that industrial looking contraption behind it?

Makes me want to vomit :D

I designed the Thurmaston logo btw. Couldn't find their official logo.

Was the Truro game a cup match? Because if it was a league game, why are they in the Northrn league instead of the Southern league like they should be? They would face stupidly long trips up country every other weekend.

e965g1.png

Ghana sacked this man because he had a bad African Nations Cup campaign only to re-hire him as the Under 20s coach a week later. Hopefully they didnt waste time giving him compensation.

Scotland is still a pretty good national team, check this one out though. :-)

honduras.jpg

That's actually plausible, as FIFA rankings weigh continental championships very heavily (which is why Japan and the USA have broken into the top 10 a few times) and it would be quite difficult but not completely unheard of for Honduras to win the North American championship. How they managed to win it ahead of Mexico and the USA, though, is anyone's guess.

bedlington.jpg

That logo makes me laugh so much. :D It's like someone grabbed hold of random monochrome clipart from an Amiga magazine coverdisk, and stuck them all together.

Who reckons Mike Ashley will see that and propose it as Newcastle United's new club insignia?

Alessio Cerci is a former Triestina legend and currently Lazio manager, but I wish that he didn't make his bias so publicly known!

laziosignings.png

Must he be like Roy Keane when it comes to signing players?

Not that these players are rubbish or anything - all but one are first-teamers now, and the other is a squad player.

You mean Harry Redknapp dragging the half decent Portsmouth players along behind him when he headed to tottenham?

francoa.jpg

It's the 28th time this appears; flip side is he left me to join Real!!!

No I'm not getting you back.

This made me laugh. I hate when I keep getting the same messages about a coach or player wanting to join me. I think I will nickname them the same way you have.

This made me laugh. I hate when I keep getting the same messages about a coach or player wanting to join me. I think I will nickname them the same way you have.

In 2013 I had enough and offered him a contract; but he joined Espanyol instead!!!

Now he still wants to join me two times a month...

Gaaahahhhh!

Ps. I wanted to nickname him "Wants Man City Post" so it would say Franco "Wants Man City Post" Baldini wants Man City Post. But apparently you have limited characters.

The thing behind the dog is supposed to be a coal mining rig thing. Good old north east England...

bedlington.jpg

You'll have to excuse me as I'm a graphic designer but: What in the world of all things abhorrent is Bedlington's team logo? It's a poorly rendering dog with a ball, sure, but what the hell is that industrial looking contraption behind it?

bedlington.jpg

That "industrial looking contraption" is meant to be a coal mine as Bedlington used to be surrounded by mines and in the past the team was comprised of miners. I admit though it is a horrible attempt at drawing a mine!

Claiming offside when your teammate scores an own goal. what a chop

olol.jpg

:D

He was really fired up there!

I can imagine him picking up the ball and smashing it into his own net harder than Riise and Roberto Carlos combined, so convinced he was there was an offside.

Hardly that unrealistic in such a scenario. Plenty of teams put their DCs up front when in need of a goal, and just punt it up there hoping for the best.

Huth spent a fair amount of time up front (by a defenders standards) for Chelsea when Mourinho was in charge. Samba does it at Blackburn. Can be useful at times.

Mind you, my centrebacks are crap in all departments so it would be of no use to me. Although my strikers are of no use at the moment either.

Argh.jpg

I'm not entirely sure what to think here.

1. How do they know when the ball's crossed the line? There are no lines!

2. The referee can now fulfill his dreams of being a ninja

3. Remind me never to go to the Ivory Coast if the grass looks like that.

But overall, my main thought is "ARGH!"

Hardly that unrealistic in such a scenario. Plenty of teams put their DCs up front when in need of a goal, and just punt it up there hoping for the best.

come on, surely rafael in RB, evans in LB Vidic, Ferdinand CB and one of the 3 CM's as an ST is a much better idea. Looking back at that game now he could even make another substitution.

come on, surely rafael in RB, evans in LB Vidic, Ferdinand CB and one of the 3 CM's as an ST is a much better idea. Looking back at that game now he could even make another substitution.

But one of the others would not be as useful in the air. Ferdinand was probably set as the targetman too so his change made some sense - not a lot but some.

So which one should I sign?

fmscreen13.jpg

They are anti-wonderkids :D No wonder why he's alone in under 19s.

Sergio looks worse but is much braver so he sucks but at least he's not afraid of it. Plus he has much more stamina so he can suck for longer. His high teamwork means he is likely to make his teammates suck too. And he has high positioning so he knows where to suck that has to be a good thing. And 5 in concentration means he'll suck consistently because he's just so focused on it.

Hector on the other hand is much more aggresive meaning he will suck but he will look cool doing it. And he has better technique so he'll do better unless he has to kick the ball over 2 meters away. And he has more agility so he can suck more in a set amount of time. His higher influence means he'll spread his awesomeness to the team especially if made captain. He'll also do better in free-kicks if the opponents can't stop laughing becuase he's likely to trip over while running to take the kick.

so which one? :D