Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Manager swapping must be fun...

c052bb141132388.jpg

I think this chairman is a little trigger-happy. Sure, Roma are struggling financially, but they've gone through 6 managers in 3 years, and their latest one lasted 2 days! Oddly enough, it coincided with a hammering by my top-ranked Triestina side, but then again, Roma were never going to get any points out of that game...

fc11c2141132374.jpg

Manager swapping must be fun...

c052bb141132388.jpg

I think this chairman is a little trigger-happy. Sure, Roma are struggling financially, but they've gone through 6 managers in 3 years, and their latest one lasted 2 days! Oddly enough, it coincided with a hammering by my top-ranked Triestina side, but then again, Roma were never going to get any points out of that game...

fc11c2141132374.jpg

first one would never happen irl

and the secound one...well......i think our record is 4 managers in one session (04/05) irl

first one would never happen irl

and the secound one...well......i think our record is 4 managers in one session (04/05) irl

I'm sure you gave all of them longer than 3 days at the club, though!

Manager swapping? Lavolpe left Boca and they hired Miguel Ángel Russo from Vélez, and the later hired Lavolpe :)
there's rules that would prevent it from happening during an ongoing session in Serie A

One way to throw a game... :)

2mg2p9t.jpg

I conceded 3 penalties in a game myself and subsequently lost 3-0. Went absolutely nuts with my defenders. Francois Clerc the muppet conceded 2 of them and had a 3.3 average rating.

For next season:

Italy - 105.714

England - 101.714

Hungary - 91.964

Spain - 77.571

France - 53.533

By ranking:

Italy - 4.5 stars

England - 4.5 stars

Spain - 4 stars

Hungary - 4 stars

Germany - 3.5 stars

8th - Magyar Kupa - 3.5 stars

14th and 15th - Hungarian Second division east and west - 3 stars

They do a similar thing in Japan with names. For example they call Brad Pitt, 'ブラピ' or Burapi. The pronunciation is closer to Brah-pee. Let's not get into Brazilian names now though.

How about nigerian names? Even their president is named Goodluck! ;D

How about nigerian names? Even their president is named Goodluck! ;D

I've always liked Nigeria. I had a good correspondence with their former king once, we set up a rather nice financial agreement, but sadly it didn't pan out quite as I'd hoped.

I just beat Fulham 5-0 on FM10. I was playing 4-5-1, so I was never going to get all eleven men in the team of the week, but the selection of the second striker surprised me. Apologies for the poor cropping (I cut off the end of Vargas' name).

Erm.jpg?t=1311513161

Andy Johnson didn't play in Fulham's first match of the week, and he only came off the bench in their match against us, getting a 6.8. Surely another striker did better than that?

Apparently about 90% of dutch people have a good grasp of English. I don't know how accurate a description of things that is though.

I have a lot of Dutch friends and they can all speak (and write) better English than most UK high-school kids...

I have a lot of Dutch friends and they can all speak (and write) better English than most UK high-school kids...

I remember when I was younger coming across a dutch fellow on another forum. He was a complete ******, probably the biggest I've ever come across, but he at least typed in perfect English. That was a big deal on that forum. It was a FIFA forum and the goit basically "supported" which ever team was the best on that version.

...oh dear...

...I'm reminiscing about a time I spent on a forum!

Mario Balotelli in 2015:

e645e70e6dba295a69ea984a8c31a9d7.png

He only got 15 games in five seasons at City and his stats declined a lot. When his contract ran out in 2015 he joined Cesena in Serie A on a three year contract with a basic wage of €5,500 per week. :p

Apparently about 90% of dutch people have a good grasp of English. I don't know how accurate a description of things that is though.

Dutch culture is heavily exposed to american television, music and films and thus making English a sort of second language. The same goes for Scandinavia and the languages doesnt differ all that much because they are all germanic.

Plus, in The Netherlands most people are taught English in school from the age of 12. That helps. ;)

In Poland you learn English since you are 8 and still ~80% of young people can't speak(or write in) it fluently.

Dutch culture is heavily exposed to american television, music and films and thus making English a sort of second language. The same goes for Scandinavia and the languages doesnt differ all that much because they are all germanic.

In Sweden it's just like in Poland you learn English from a very early level, (around 7-8 years old). You must be approved in swedish, english and math to be able to graduate somehow, or else it's another year again.

I meet alot of Dutch guys at work and they also learn english from a very early level at school.

Our languages are germanic but they are very different! Dutch and swedish are not even close. Norwegian, swedish, danish, basically the same. There's of course words that are like many german words since it's germanic, but I don't know about dutch, don't understand it, how it's built up and I think it has influentials from both french and many other languages, (Dutch people will correct me here :)) And that's your language lession sunday morning. Good thread by the way. KUTGW

In one of my saves he faded into obscurity only to be picked up by arsenal and had a few great seasons with them and then dropped off the face of the earth again. In my city save he had a great first season but after that the end of season reports were saying he had "declined as a footballer over the past season" even though he's was still young, so I sold him to Fiorentina for 8.5 mil where he's been put on the reserve squad.

Nice thread guys, keep up the good work. Once got a regen named 'Pieter Pannekoek' (it's Dutch, in English it would be Peter Panncake)... Found it hilarious. Also got a regen from my Inter game named Nicola Testa.

When I first read it, thought it said Tesla... Laught my ass off, proudly showed it to my friends... Wasn't so funny after all...