Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a funny screen a while ago where Valencia C.F signed Antonio Valencia from Man United ("Valencia sign Valencia!" it said), but for some reason I can't take a screenshot

I pressed [print screen] on my keyboard, but when I went to 'Paint' and pressed [paste], it had taken a screenshot of my desktop? :confused:

It was as if FM12 didn't exist. I even found the "print screen" option within FM's menus, but I'm not sure how that works. Please help.

I had a funny screen a while ago where Valencia C.F signed Antonio Valencia from Man United ("Valencia sign Valencia!" it said), but for some reason I can't take a screenshot

I pressed [print screen] on my keyboard, but when I went to 'Paint' and pressed [paste], it had taken a screenshot of my desktop? :confused:

It was as if FM12 didn't exist. I even found the "print screen" option within FM's menus, but I'm not sure how that works. Please help.

Not sure if you have to be windowed or not... that might be it...

Seems you are using Steam, so you have to press F12 -and take the screenshot from steam. From the steam menu go to VIEW --> Screenshots and take it from there =)

2011111800001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For those lazy ones amongst us that says

Valdes (86th)

:D

WHAT???? Barca were winning on away goals - no way would the keeper go up. Did he score from his own half?

I can't do screenies. If someone could bring this up it would be worth it: Scott Smith's pic with the megapack playerpics pack - THE worst mullet you will EVER see (and I've just signed him so will have to look at it for years now).

WHAT???? Barca were winning on away goals - no way would the keeper go up. Did he score from his own half?

I can't do screenies. If someone could bring this up it would be worth it: Scott Smith's pic with the megapack playerpics pack - THE worst mullet you will EVER see (and I've just signed him so will have to look at it for years now).

if you email me the screenie to jay@blobwars.net (it's an email address I use for spam, if anybody was considering ruining my email address) then i'll get it up if you like?

Couple from '11:

Don't really think they're meant to be there while the game's in progress...

BeijingvRizhiquanTVView.jpg

Love the name:

BobMoustacheProfile_Attributes.jpg

lol nice one (i play with elevated camera always also)

one of my personal faves from my bury save, (beat barnsley for this match, and nottingham forset afterwards) as a united fan, beating leeds at leeds with lower league is fun

97B2112007599CBC46A671A64F50950DEB1D3DEB

i had a bit of a laugh because of preseason mass corner scoring and bought delap, this was his first game

EE120EB32A184482F0C383EAB80D8DE80AE20EE0

and of course, a famous names signing and a funny named player

8948003DCE4A632A7973ACB2BBED0E25E3565E6E