Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

facebookmozillafirefox4.png

You dawg, we heard that you like to play at Borjomi Stadium, so we put a Borjomi Stadium into your Borjomi Stadium so you can play at Borjomi Stadium while you're playing at Borjomi Stadium.

Ha ha!! That made me chuckle at work and now everyone is asking why I'm laughing!! :)

zFW36.jpg

That is a brilliant injured pose.

Wish I had kept a well timed injury one of my strikers once had - from a corner, headed the ball in and then, in what I thought was a fantastic new celebration in FM2011, he sat down in front of goals while the other players ran around flapping their arms. Took me a few seconds to realise that he had a cross above his name :(

Well I don't know if this is funny, but part of the west stand of the Constant Vanden Stock has been closed:

closedstand.jpg

Any idea if this is permanent?

Is it definitely your ground? I've had that come up before, startle me, until I saw on the right hand side it was for another club in my division.

Seriously. Is there any point to this sort of tactic?

arsenalmk2.png

Ian Emery completed nearly the same number of passes as the entire opposition combined (177 passes).

And remarkably Sampdoria actually had the lions share of possession :lol:

Those two players with those high passing stats just have traded about 50 odd passes in the space of a couple of minutes.

Off-topic....but can you tell me which skin that is you're using?? Looks top.

Flex, for Football Manager 2008.

And that screenshot really ****es me off now. Scott Richards :mad: He keeps scoring against me in the annoying Sampdoria 3-4-2-1 which I can't find a tactic to use against them to break it down reliably (I've been relying on long shots and my star striker to single-handedly do the job in recent years).