Funny Screenshots Thread

Wolves_v_Man_Utd.png

Sanchez managed to get the whole opposition team to fall on top of each other while he was still standing. It would have been better if he didn't give away the foul but it was funny enough that I didn't really care.

Took the pic with Alt+F9? If so do it with Prt Scrn and open paint and save it on there. Alt+F9 doesn't save match graphics.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

St Etienne 4th richest club in the world, with only greyed out players?!?!

Looks like someone has tampered with the St.Etienne team, for if Ligue 1 is playable, then all the clubs in the league will have fairly full squads, either real players or regens.

Looks like someone has tampered with the St.Etienne team, for if Ligue 1 is playable, then all the clubs in the league will have fairly full squads, either real players or regens.

I havent played with them or anyone else in this save. Ligue 1 have full squads (with regens since Im in 2030) except for Valenciennes and ST-Etienne.

First time I've ever used contain strategy...

- Left winger playing as left back, marking=5, positioning=2, though he's competent (or maybe a level below) playing in that position.

- 3rd choice central defender was sent off too in the previous game, 4th choice is extremely slow against the quick strikers of Ebbsfleet, so I picked a guy who has at least acceptable defending skills from the U18 squad as emergency substitute... First time he has ever been picked for a game and I had to sub him in.

- Right winger (he's a striker but I didn't wanted to leave the right flank open) playing his first ever game too.

Managed to hold out for a draw. :) The sent off defender was selected as MOM.

Ebbsfleet%20v%20Barrow%20.jpg