Funny Screenshots Thread

i remember one from one of my old fm12 saves (deleted it now) Thierry Henry belives Gaitain to be so good at Marking that opponents still check for his presence long after the game is finished

Wow i didn't think that was still in the game. I remember seeing that in FM10 i think. Was a great little addition. There was another thing too...something about the strikers being so accurate or deadly they were referred to Vipers or something, or wingers that were so quick. That and something about midfielders being like magicians. They made a nice little touch.

Maybe they have it down now that it isn't part of the usual scale of performance/ability appraisal and only certain types of fans/reporters/players/coaches or w/e say it now.

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On an older FM they told me they were going to sack their accountants because I was so good with the finances :cool:

And I forgot to take a screenshot but I signed Florian Dick and it came up, "Dick to be Unveiled by Saville."

Chilidsh, but amusing all the same.

Not content with collaborating with every female singer under the sun, Pitbull decides to try his hand at being a Brazilian footballer.

BertyBassettNews_Inbox-11.png

And I thought the funny bit was your name and his as a possible combo...

uscittdipalermotransfhi.png

Didn't know that Palermo had that amount of money to use... Only 107.5M € in Real Madrid players!!!

lincolncityvwolverhampt.png

16 shots from the Imps vs 20 shots from Wolves... 6-2... I'm a lucky *******...

matthewreganperfiltrans.png

Not that funny, maybe awkward, but I never seen a team interested in a player of my team, when they want him by "court"??? (Not the best translation for that situation) Instead of being interested in hiring him for a certain quantity, for free or end of contract (he didn't have a contract with my team), they're interested in hiring him by court (???)... What the...?

is that picture right? they spent 850million on a player from WEST BROM? WTF

is that picture right? they spent 850million on a player from WEST BROM? WTF
that cant be right, since the numbers dont add up. I assume that the languages setting makes 850k appear as 850m (and the capital letters for the million)

M means millions and m means thoushands (milhares in portuguese). But 850 millions it's... a lot... of money... so it couldn't be possible... yet...