Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2i0bqk9.jpg

For me this isn't "funny", but I am really annoyed by it.

Until this draw I had a reasonable chance of winning the Prem league, now that's out of the window...

This is a huge "what if" moment in my career.

DelPiero.jpg

Del Piero is out for 8 months with damaged cruciate ligaments and is considering quitting professional football. After reading that I told him that he is tough enough to manage. A day later he says he wants to concentrate on footballing.

Del Piero is out for 8 months with damaged cruciate ligaments and is considering quitting professional football. After reading that I told him that he is tough enough to manage. A day later he says he wants to concentrate on footballing.

I had that with someone in the A-League, my marquee player to be precise. He decided to wait until his big money contract had expired before retiring, still not over his injury. Greedy so-n-so.

2i0bqk9.jpg

Until this draw I had a reasonable chance of winning the Prem league, now that's out of the window...

Turns out if that goal was allowed I would have won the league that year. Instead I was one point off winning the league, City won it :(

2i0bqk9.jpg

Looks to me like your running a pirated copy of the game....hence the reason for daemon tools bottom of your screen :/

I doubt he will improve any more, considering his age...

stagnate1.png

Awesome job of planning the cup schedule

internationalduty.png

Losing the first game 0:3, drawing the series with 10 men, missing a penalty in the 92th minute then winning on penalties... this game is not good for my heart.

ajaxlazio.png