Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More confuzzling than funny, but anyway;

bug.png

And, for the first time ever, I've found a player called Wayne Kerr. I think even the AI enjoys the novelty of it - he's rubbish, has been relegated from the EPL with 3 different clubs in his first season with them, and now Arsenal have just splashed out £11m for him =/

"Noone replaces him". Love the screenshot! Look at the fans at the bottom of the screen, throwing their heads back, fists clenched, heads in hands, screaming about such a poor managerial move. One woman looks worried. One guy looks like he's still waiting for the substitute to walk onto the field. One fan is pointing, probably at the manager, calling for his job.

Talk about frustration.

Not only is this poor guy called dick but he's also pretty bald for a 16 YEAR OLD!

Jonjo Shelvey was pretty bald for a 16 year old, probably a lifestyle choice and not hair loss ;)

EDIT: although im not sure why a 16-year old would go for the "grandad" look :p

Not my screenie, but I seem to get an awful lot of Afros off my regens. I even saw a blonde afro once.

Oh I missed the quote-box. So I'm gonna ask Badass_ :D

@ Brian: Do you have a screenshot of the blonde afro?

Prime example of integration: spending 12 years in the Netherlands and not speaking a single word Dutch.

sulejmani.png

The game should recognize Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian as one language. It would be odd playing a Croatian club in the Croatian league, then signing a Serbian player and having him have a "language barrier".