Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FmXNk.jpg

Naturally I immediately offered him a contract despite being rated half a star potential by my assistant. I don't care, I vow to give Josep Condom at least 20 minutes against Real Madrid at some point.

Hopefully he can offer a few penetrating balls and tear up the defense.

funnyu.jpg

They must of missed him ;)

I in no way mean this is a nasty, condescending, supercilious etc manner. However as it is something that is slowly but surely slipping into our language it has therefore become for me personally what you might term a horrifically annoying pet peeve. I also want to hold my hands up prior to making my statement that i am in no way a perfect spelling or user of grammar and so on. My diction can be awfully limited at times. I also want to admit that this is a football forum and a what's more a funny posts thread so spelling and grammar are hardly important. HOWEVER, there is no "must of" "should of" "could of" they are all "could have", "must have", should have."

I detest people trying to point score by pointing out the faults in other people's writing, especially on the internet. The person might have been stopped from going to school by his parents. He/she might simply have had a teacher who is completely grammar ignorant etc. Might be dyslexic like my brother is, you should see some of what he writes freehand! They might be from a different country and all things considered be doing a very good job at getting their point across. Or as it is then internet he/she might simply not give a toss about the spelling and grammar and rightly so. When on the net as long as you get the gist across it is hardly important now is it? I hold my hands up to my terribly petty anal attention to this specific of grammar issue and apologise for any offense i may have given.

That rubbish aside it's a funny post. I am sure the Young Boys are more than happy at finally having found a Daddy. As long as it isn't in the mold of Scum (as in the film) that is.

I in no way mean this is a nasty, condescending, supercilious etc manner. However as it is something that is slowly but surely slipping into our language it has therefore become for me personally what you might term a horrifically annoying pet peeve. I also want to hold my hands up prior to making my statement that i am in no way a perfect spelling or user of grammar and so on. My diction can be awfully limited at times. I also want to admit that this is a football forum and a what's more a funny posts thread so spelling and grammar are hardly important. HOWEVER, there is no "must of" "should of" "could of" they are all "could have", "must have", should have."

I detest people trying to point score by pointing out the faults in other people's writing, especially on the internet. The person might have been stopped from going to school by his parents. He/she might simply have had a teacher who is completely grammar ignorant etc. Might be dyslexic like my brother is, you should see some of what he writes freehand! They might be from a different country and all things considered be doing a very good job at getting their point across. Or as it is then internet he/she might simply not give a toss about the spelling and grammar and rightly so. When on the net as long as you get the gist across it is hardly important now is it? I hold my hands up to my terribly petty anal attention to this specific of grammar issue and apologise for any offense i may have given.

That rubbish aside it's a funny post. I am sure the Young Boys are more than happy at finally having found a Daddy. As long as it isn't in the mold of Scum (as in the film) that is.

I am not sure whether you are joking? Are you actually being serious?

Your grammar and use of English is poor and you have the nerve to criticise someone else?

'The pot calling kettle black' springs to mind...

Your grammar and use of English is poor and you have the nerve to criticise someone else?

To be honest, I totally agree with him. Can't stand it when I see 'should/could/would of'.

Is this possibly the closest run title race in anyones FM12 saved game? I am on holiday mode for the first 15 seasons so then I can play it with most of the original players retired. But had to stop it here and check it out. WOW

No editing done at all.

= on points & Goal difference. It then went down to goals scored, 1 goal difference. OUCH!

image000k.jpg

If you read what i said you'd realise i was not acclaiming to being an all knowing grammar god, or that any of my spelling was perfect. This was more than admitted. Try reading before you post your innane replies.

"I also want to hold my hands up prior to making my statement that i am in no way a perfect spelling or user of grammar and so on. My diction can be awfully limited at times. I also want to admit that this is a football forum and a what's more a funny posts thread so spelling and grammar are hardly important."

Does is matter? You know what the guy means.

No, as i also mentioned, try READING WHAT IS POSTED THEN REPLYING.

"I also want to admit that this is a football forum and a what's more a funny posts thread so spelling and grammar are hardly important."

You are just the worst grammar nazi.

I more than admitted that and am perfectly happy to accept my one terribly anal attention to this specific grammatical error.

"I hold my hands up to my terribly petty anal attention to this specific of grammar issue and apologise for any offense i may have given."

I more than admitted that and am perfectly happy to accept my one terribly anal attention to this specific grammatical error.

Just seems a bit rich to be picking up on one error in someone elses post as being 'horrifically annoying', then making half a dozen in your reply.

all this fuss over one bloody 2-letter (or 4-letter) word, this is suppose to be a funny screenshots thread, we are supposed to be looking at/posting photos of things that are funny, what the hell has spelling got to do with anything? why even bring it up?

/facepalm

You can't say anything, even in the nicest way possible without having a load of idiots with chips on their shoulders crying about it for no reason.

Also, i didn't say the post was horrifically annoying and also disarmed it as a personal attack, so stop looking for reasons to have a good cry, that time of the month is it? I said the trend was horrifically annoying, which it most assuredly is.

/facepalm

You can't say anything, even in the nicest way possible without having a load of idiots with chips on their shoulders crying about it for no reason.

Also, i didn't say the post was horrifically annoying and also disarmed it as a personal attack, so stop looking for reasons to have a good cry, that time of the month is it? I said the trend was horrifically annoying, which it most assuredly is.

All I was saying was I don't see why you even had to mention it...you say you didn't find it annoying so why mention it in a big three paragraph lesson on grammar

now can we just end all this rubbish now...when I see there are new posts on here...I want to be able to see funny screenshots

No, as i also mentioned, try READING WHAT IS POSTED THEN REPLYING.

"I also want to admit that this is a football forum and a what's more a funny posts thread so spelling and grammar are hardly important."

since you lot are clearly not listening and you all just want to abuse each other and try to be a internet warrior, I will post a screenshot in hope others follow.

Surely doesn't deserved to be sacked over his Community Shield 1-0 loss to Man City yeah ?

53537085.png

since you lot are clearly not listening and you all just want to abuse each other and try to be a internet warrior, I will post a screenshot in hope others follow.

Surely doesn't deserved to be sacked over his Community Shield 1-0 loss to Man City yeah ?

53537085.png

I am no mere internet warrior i am an internet Magi, in the style of Bayaz.

Is this possibly the closest run title race in anyones FM12 saved game? I am on holiday mode for the first 15 seasons so then I can play it with most of the original players retired. But had to stop it here and check it out. WOW

No editing done at all.

= on points & Goal difference. It then went down to goals scored, 1 goal difference. OUCH!

image000k.jpg

I was on the wrong end of a one goal difference managing Barnet on CM01/02. I lost the title courtesy of Liverpool equalising in injury time at Crystal Palace to take the title.

I was on the wrong end of a one goal difference managing Barnet on CM01/02. I lost the title courtesy of Liverpool equalising in injury time at Crystal Palace to take the title.

it does get frustrating hey ? lucky I was in holiday mode then, I wasn't managing anyone at the time.

it does get frustrating hey ? lucky I was in holiday mode then, I wasn't managing anyone at the time.

Very frustrating. I remember not playing the game for a few days as a result. That was in the days when I had a lot of time to play the game too, so it was a big deal to me!

can we keep this on topic please, no need for throwing insults about.

Only if i am from now onwards always and forever more referred to as Bayaz: First of the Internet Magi, or perhaps E-Magi, E-magus? No no, Emagus! Sounds kinda cool as one word. Don't worry i won't want to be using my full title all the time it's best the little people don't see the strings and so on...

(Just in-case, you haven't read the books and/or you're the carrot up the ass kind instead of the stick and carrot type this is called S-A-R-C-A-S-M. You don't need to have it in bold and separated by hyphens though, just thought it might help ;D. Do have a nice day)