Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to be off thread but how did you get those kits to work?

I have a prem kit pack but only Arsenal's kit works when i created the folder for it.

path was footballmanager/graphics/kits/premierleague

Any idea what I may have done wrong?

Do I have to create a folder for each team after premier league?

Love the kits where do you get them and how do you install them pleeeeze!

pxP4o.png

Whoa, sub at 2min? That's some negative play right there! (They started 3-5-2 sweeper, and after scoring the goal immediately changed to 5-3-2 sweeper...the guy subbed off is an AML while the guy on is a DC with 15 jumping)

(I edit my buddies to be in the game so I erased their names there...:p)

Had to laugh when i saw this - surely a fringe player for Man Utd would still be very good for a Championship side??? (only reason i have Nicky Butt was that he was released on a free so i thought i'd pick him up and sell him the next transfer window)

nbutt.jpg

İt's not funny actually,maybe tragic,but i was shocked when i saw this

Serie A looks challenging

italynz.th.jpg

I've seen terribly imbalanced leagues... Real Madrid finished 3rd then got relegated the season after, got promoted again and finished 4th!

Atlético Madrid won La Liga then finished 16th the next season - before bouncing back to 3rd.

Barcelona were a solid side in La Liga before getting relegated and predicted to finish 12th in Segunda!

What would Sir Alex say if he was the Jiangsu boss? This is a bizarre ending.

ChangshavJiangsuPitch.png

Surely I've won the game!!

ChangshavJiangsuPitch-2.png

How did they have time to do that?!?! He never ran through my defence like Cesc Fabregas either...

ChangshavJiangsuPitch-3.png

Here's one that's more design related than funny:

bedlington.jpg

You'll have to excuse me as I'm a graphic designer but: What in the world of all things abhorrent is Bedlington's team logo? It's a poorly rendering dog with a ball, sure, but what the hell is that industrial looking contraption behind it?

Makes me want to vomit :D

I designed the Thurmaston logo btw. Couldn't find their official logo.

And finally:

classy.jpg

3 things in a row in my inbox that made me chuckle :)

Absolutely, Completely.. Couldn't be more off topic but..

What font is that "Lederhosen" annotation in? :p

Bit of a defensive formation from Bordeaux...

796818.sized.jpg

Scotland always do well in the tournaments, final of the World Cup in 2014, beating France, Brazil, and Italy on the way. Then the final of the European Championship in 2016. Both times they lost out to me as England manager, but still impressive...

796820.jpg

Alessio Cerci is a former Triestina legend and currently Lazio manager, but I wish that he didn't make his bias so publicly known!

laziosignings.png

Must he be like Roy Keane when it comes to signing players?

Not that these players are rubbish or anything - all but one are first-teamers now, and the other is a squad player.

Damn. Either that ref is a real ball-breaker or their player did something atrocious!

Hehe, Idiot player probably figuered some trashtalk like Materazzi did on Zidane works great. However, doing it to the ref. Not a good idea. ;)

On a sidenote: Do you think you would get sent off if you just said, "your sister is a whore" when you ran by the ref.

Here's one that's more design related than funny:

bedlington.jpg

You'll have to excuse me as I'm a graphic designer but: What in the world of all things abhorrent is Bedlington's team logo? It's a poorly rendering dog with a ball, sure, but what the hell is that industrial looking contraption behind it?

Makes me want to vomit :D

I designed the Thurmaston logo btw. Couldn't find their official logo.

History lesson for you - the "industrial looking contraption" is the winding wheel you had at the top of a coal-mine shaft back in the day, before the 1980's Tory government ruined the coal industry. Bedlington is in the heart of what was a huge coal-mining area in Northumberland.

The dog is there because the full name of the club is Bedlington Terriers FC.

bendtner headbutted adebayor in a previous arsenal match and they both hated each other for a lil while before kissing and making up

I thought it was more strange the fact his favourite clubs are real, barca and ac milan when he's just playing his football still at arsenal