Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HgUHl.jpg

...yeah. First I offered him to other clubs because I needed the money, which made him all ****y. After a while, my financial situation improved slightly so I removed him from my transfer list. However, every time I tried to initiate a private chat with him, he would confront me about me forcing him out of the club (despite the fact he was no longer on the transfer list). I got fed up and gave him a huge dressing-down, and..... now he wants to leave and wants to stay at the same time.

What the heck? This is Football Manager, not Angry Girlfriend Manager! :p

And also spelt window correctly. :D
whats a windo?

Hey I can't be held responsible for my spelling errors! Anyway here is another good one:

venlogoalieMaradona.jpg

Yes that's the VVV goalie on the half way line attacking. He got the ball just outside his box 6 metres from the goalline and kept running Forrest Gump like. I think that is his "Win the Future" moment for this season.

tdlk.png

I'm totally gonna sue those builders!

Check the team name and logo next to the news item about the stand closing, could well be that its a different club as it often is on my game. I see the headline and panic slightly only to find out it is infact AFC Wimbledon having a stand closed etc...

Check the team name and logo next to the news item about the stand closing, could well be that its a different club as it often is on my game. I see the headline and panic slightly only to find out it is infact AFC Wimbledon having a stand closed etc...

yeh this is just the game announcing it badly. Wigan usually get all their stuff closed in my games

Oh you lovely person!

It just happnneed again, and i checked and they were reading and cardiff.

Also the goalkeeper forgot where his position is.

The person in green is the ref

EDIT: Pretty sure the game considers it as being black vs grey. Might be a bug. You should report it.

Probably. No harm in me sticking a post in the bugs forum about it.

I've just started an FM11 game and have 2 funny screenshots already! I have another where a player "wants to leave club" and also "doesn't want to leave club" but that's not very original like these...

One, for the genius name of this guy

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/870/troystory.png

I'm waiting for his twins to come through the ranks - Troy Story 2 and Troy Story 3: 3D!

Also, check this out... strange praise indeed, I'm guessing he was being a sarcastic git! :D

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4476/71gooddefnding.png