Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturn have broken every record ever with that incredible season I presume...

LolSaturn.png

I believe fc united on my blyth save could have that beaten as their are more games in the blue square north and they only managed 4 draws and no wins, all the rest where losses and big ones iirc. i could get a screenshot if anyone is interested to see it.

I believe fc united on my blyth save could have that beaten as their are more games in the blue square north and they only managed 4 draws and no wins, all the rest where losses and big ones iirc. i could get a screenshot if anyone is interested to see it.

so fc united got 4 points? Saturn in the screenie above got 0.... so not really beating it.

EnglandEngland_Players.png

If you can't see it, you need to go to Specsavers.

which one are we supposed to be seeing?

the goalkeeper called Dave Jukes (David James?)? either of the zombies - go Cam go! ?

or the fact that England has an unattached player in the main squad whose name, incidentally, sounds anything BUT English :p

The two zombies of course, I added the zombie myself.

Zeli Ismael is a real person, a young lad currently at Wolves (thought he was at Liverpool). He's rated very promisingly.

Interestingly Romania are at the reanimations too (though they do have a history of it):

ZombieCristianChivuProfile_Attributes.png

I'm finding it very funny. I haven't seen real player names recycled like this since CM 97/98.

You've clearly never watched the office.

Funnily enough i've watched all of it however since the horror child that has spawned from it (the american version) has come on TV i've consigned The Office to the past, long forgotten old past.

2n0v8fs.png

Never been a sweeter match of FM. In the end anyway, watching it and going a man down after 20 mins or so as Man Utd had just equalised made it almost the worst. Justice has finally been done. JT's still club captain, but hardly ever plays and has recently started helping in the coaching realm.

EDIT: I won this year's one at Wembley aswell against Inter, so to go towards healing our Moscow wounds this game is perfect, maybe with enough mushies i can mak it seem real...

Originally Posted by -MD-

LOL, on one of my games, Liverpool sacked Dalgleish at the end of the first season and brought back Rafa as his replacement.

This has happened on several of my saves lol

Benitez back at Liverpool in 2013, also, a certain Special One took over from Cappello and is doing a fine job