Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some parents really need to be more carefull naming their children

11_Will_Swallow.png

I had a good laugh when i saw this guy mentioned in the news. Btw i don't play with real player names, as i don't want to sign the same players over and over again.

Haha. :D NF logo looks similar to something he'd like to swallow. :D :D

If it's not funny then why have you posted it in the funny screenshots thread?

Because loads of other people have posted epic wins here without complaint, I have to say I found it brilliant/funny/LOLarious when it happened, but maybe it wouldn't be the same for someone looking at it here. I hope this is okay with you? If not fight me..please.

Because loads of other people have posted epic wins here without complaint, I have to say I found it brilliant/funny/LOLarious when it happened, but maybe it wouldn't be the same for someone looking at it here. I hope this is okay with you? If not fight me..please.

The difference is... you even wrote yourself that it is not funny.

You sir, are an epic douche.

Some parents really need to be more carefull naming their children

11_Will_Swallow.png

I had a good laugh when i saw this guy mentioned in the news. Btw i don't play with real player names, as i don't want to sign the same players over and over again.

What a Legend name :D

So, I'm managing Willaston and at a pre-match press conference I was asked who I though would win the league.

We are 5 matches from ending the season and my team have already won the league, as seen here:

2dtws9z.jpg

My answer to the question was "Willaston". I then finished the press conference, just to see this:

1z5utr7.jpg

They are reacting bad, because I said we would win something we've already won? .. Gaah, I don't get my team ;)

This one isn't funny straight out yet when i tell you of his international career he is. He always had stats like that, they've hardly changed except the odd 1 or 2 points adding onto a stats here or there. Yet the Irish chose not to pick him. He's suffered serial droppings from various mick managers. I checked if it was the manager and there seemed no problem. Then a new ireland manager was installed, and did the same "We believe Colin Hughes (who was wom the premiership 3 times and the champions league twive, plus all the little bobbles that goes with it community chield, FA/League cups, world club cup) he still has to go down to the un21s to prove himself."

2samg0j.png

You might then think well he fluked it all, however as his stats his match stats prove that he isn't anything but a over rated fluke.

2i772c8.png

A player of this quality and consistancy at every level would probably be able to break into every international yeam atm, yet alone the half baked ones you seem to get in long games.

P.S. I've also checked the current irish players who would play in his position and none of them are half the player he is, almost literally. The best passer of the ball had pass: 14, creat 15, flair10, first touch 16, dribb 14. That was ther beast mc or amc.

A player of this quality and consistancy at every level would probably be able to break into every international yeam atm, yet alone the half baked ones you seem to get in long games.

P.S. I've also checked the current irish players who would play in his position and none of them are half the player he is, almost literally. The best passer of the ball had pass: 14, creat 15, flair10, first touch 16, dribb 14. That was ther beast mc or amc.

God hates Shamrock Rovers, clearly!

So, I'm managing Willaston and at a pre-match press conference I was asked who I though would win the league.

We are 5 matches from ending the season and my team have already won the league, as seen here:

2dtws9z.jpg

My answer to the question was "Willaston". I then finished the press conference, just to see this:

1z5utr7.jpg

They are reacting bad, because I said we would win something we've already won? .. Gaah, I don't get my team ;)

I have never seen my squad react well to this question, no matter what I say. I even reloaded several times once and they didn't like any of my answers.

This one isn't funny straight out yet when i tell you of his international career he is. He always had stats like that, they've hardly changed except the odd 1 or 2 points adding onto a stats here or there. Yet the Irish chose not to pick him. He's suffered serial droppings from various mick managers. I checked if it was the manager and there seemed no problem. Then a new ireland manager was installed, and did the same "We believe Colin Hughes (who was wom the premiership 3 times and the champions league twive, plus all the little bobbles that goes with it community chield, FA/League cups, world club cup) he still has to go down to the un21s to prove himself."

<snip>

You might then think well he fluked it all, however as his stats his match stats prove that he isn't anything but a over rated fluke.

<snip>

It's his position, I've never seen an Ireland team play other than a straight 4-4-2 and so AMCs will lose out here.

It's his position, I've never seen an Ireland team play other than a straight 4-4-2 and so AMCs will lose out here.

He also plays equally aswell as a CM, furthermore all the players they have playing in his position are AMRC, ACM, AMLC or DM/MC. So no, it has nothing to do with his position.

Possibly the oddest stadium ever built - almost certainly the smallest and I will actually make a profit on it!!

Pity it isn't named after me but I've only been in charge 1 year

NOT my real name or nationality - Hong Gil-Dong is Korean for both Robin Hood and Joe Bloggs.

screenshot20101015at191.png

Sorry the picture is big.

• 2 weeks later...