Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Massacre, never experienced such a game before (and I mostly play in lower leagues):

l3n0_388_u9o2l.jpg

btw average rating of defenders was 5,4 after the first half, while the rest was over 7 or even 8.. :) Lasogga got 9.6, completely dominated the game..

uscittdipalermotransfhi.png

Didn't know that Palermo had that amount of money to use... Only 107.5M € in Real Madrid players!!!

lincolncityvwolverhampt.png

16 shots from the Imps vs 20 shots from Wolves... 6-2... I'm a lucky *******...

matthewreganperfiltrans.png

Not that funny, maybe awkward, but I never seen a team interested in a player of my team, when they want him by "court"??? (Not the best translation for that situation) Instead of being interested in hiring him for a certain quantity, for free or end of contract (he didn't have a contract with my team), they're interested in hiring him by court (???)... What the...?

It means that the purchasing club will have to pay compensation which will be decided by a tribunal - which is what happens when a club tries to sign a player who is on a youth contract. If the in-game message in Portuguese (I presume) makes no sense, you should go pester your translator about it :)

35me9ua.png

1037b47.png

Funnily enough i really was rather annoyed at the penalty. However with that extra goal this match is now registered as the highest scoring C/L game, as well as a Chelsea record of course for a highest scoring C/L game.

varzimsportclubeinforma.png

So, I was messing around in my save when I saw Varzim in a good position in the league. I saw the information of the team, then, watching the Varzim's value, I notice they have money loaned. So I thoughted they built a new stadium. But I saw this: Year built - 2029. Almost everything is OK, except the fact I'm in year 2017... :eek:

What's the most simple way to post a screen shot here?

Upload to tinypic imo, then use the forum code it gives you. I've found tinypic the most reliable, better quality and also fastest picture uploading tools. However it's also nicely simple. The forum code itself is generally the third option you are given after upping a pic. It'll look something like this *file code*.png Post that alone and you'll get the screen shot itself. You'll probably want to add text. Just in case you're a total nub (no offense just being thorough. I am sure you're 2|_|P3R 1337):

If you add text anywhere in here: *file code*.png as in in between the two http etc... you'll screw it up. The file code is generally letters and numbers.

If you add text before the first one it appears above it, spacing does count.

If you add text below/after the last then it'll appear after wards.

If you're posting more than one screenshot at a time it is generally good to put a space between the two lines.

Also it's a good idea to make an account, a free one that is, so that your images are saved and you can repost/spam/show to other people/places etc. Your images are saved, three of them i think, if you're always on the same comp and I.P and don't have an account. But only with cookies etc.