[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to know that work on this skin has already began. I have high expectation for this, as Steklo X2 was probably the best skin for any FM.

Tom, do you find more things to change on the skin for Fm13 than in previous additions? Knowing your previous works, I suspect that X3 will look slightly different than X2, am I correct?

Good to know that work on this skin has already began. I have high expectation for this, as Steklo X2 was probably the best skin for any FM.

Tom, do you find more things to change on the skin for Fm13 than in previous additions? Knowing your previous works, I suspect that X3 will look slightly different than X2, am I correct?

Yes, very much so, as there's no default dark skin to start from. The screenshots are in game, so yes it does look different to X2.

Many thanks Tom for this.

Your Steklo X2 for FM12 was the only skin I used so look forward to this one with great interest.

Especially like you match day screen, especially how very different the team names are presented, so much bigger and clearer.

Cannot wait.

Yes, very much so, as there's no default dark skin to start from. The screenshots are in game, so yes it does look different to X2.

Of course, based on the screenshots you've provided already I can see that it will look different. But what I meant was that this is just an early sample of your work. I'm sure you will change more, from X2 and the default skin (not just making it into a darker skin), as your work on the skin progresses. Do you like the layout of the FM13 default skin better than that on FM12?

• SI Staff

Hello,

you're really amazing about skinning!! Just one question, your skin are dark...is this a old version of FM please? (sorry I didn't read all the answers:o)

It's just I'm trying to create a dark skin for FM 2013, got a lot of work but I'll try to succeed in it before the official release date. Just did you succeed to do it already with that Steklo?

I also have question about left tree, could I contact you by MP?

have a nice day. In russia we also say OUDATCHI! (It means something like I wish you success.)

Hello,

you're really amazing about skinning!! Just one question, your skin are dark...is this a old version of FM please? (sorry I didn't read all the answers:o)

It's just I'm trying to create a dark skin for FM 2013, got a lot of work but I'll try to succeed in it before the official release date. Just did you succeed to do it already with that Steklo?

I also have question about left tree, could I contact you by MP?

have a nice day. In russia we also say OUDATCHI! (It means something like I wish you success.)

I only ever post up in game screenshots (and yes, they're all from FM13). I suspect (though I'd love to be wrong) that sidebar skins are no more. They didn't totally work on FM11 and FM12, and the new stuff in the area just below the team name doesn't look like it'll take too kindly to being shoved into the bottom of the sidebar

Tom,

I was thinking, is it possible to make the header or part of the header transparent? If yes, would you make it or consider making it so? If I recall correctly your tree version of X2 had a partially transparent side bar. I was just wondering if that can be made to the header.....

Tom,

I was thinking, is it possible to make the header or part of the header transparent? If yes, would you make it or consider making it so? If I recall correctly your tree version of X2 had a partially transparent side bar. I was just wondering if that can be made to the header.....

As it happens, yes...

FpPGH.jpg

As it happens, yes...

FpPGH.jpg

Oh yeah, that looks fantastic! Were you planning to make it that way anyway or did my questions contributed? I just looked at the initial screens you had put up and it made me think that it would be "in your style" of previous Steklo versions to make the header (or part of it) transparent.

I very much like it how it looks (you've managed to make even half of the menubar at the top transparent!), I hope you like it too and included it in the skin you'd release. Thanks and KUTGW!

p.s. I just thought about asking you something else.....Will you include background selector (for picture and opacity) in this year's version? I hope so, but I also think you wont because I don't see where you would place the button for it....perhaps where it says "overview", "staff", "players", etc....these look like tabs with different design graphics and location this year.

Im confused by the fact you are a genius skinner but don't use kits.....

The screenshot of Schalke was obviously taken before using kits. If you look at the first screenshot you'll see he uses kits! (Barcelona)

I wont even touch the game until I find a skin I can use. I have tried to skin the original to my liking but it takes ages without skinning know-how and with the addition of a million xml files to search through, it has took the best part of two days to mix and match the original with the FMC to create something more appealing.

Tom any estimated release day/date/time for your skin? I can see your skin works mainly with transparency and a gradient background, it's cleverly built and I know the game will be a lot more smoother with this skin (even though I do have a quick computer).

Cheers.

Oh yeah, that looks fantastic! Were you planning to make it that way anyway or did my questions contributed? I just looked at the initial screens you had put up and it made me think that it would be "in your style" of previous Steklo versions to make the header (or part of it) transparent.

I very much like it how it looks (you've managed to make even half of the menubar at the top transparent!), I hope you like it too and included it in the skin you'd release. Thanks and KUTGW!

p.s. I just thought about asking you something else.....Will you include background selector (for picture and opacity) in this year's version? I hope so, but I also think you wont because I don't see where you would place the button for it....perhaps where it says "overview", "staff", "players", etc....these look like tabs with different design graphics and location this year.

I had been contemplating it myself, but you did remind me about it. There will be opacity and background selectors, I was going to do it last just in case what I was hoping to do didn't work that well.

Im confused by the fact you are a genius skinner but don't use kits.....

I binned all my kits off as they were all last season's. I don't make kits myself, so I rely on other people creating them, once there's a decent number of kits floating about, I'll add them

Thanks for your efforts, the result is gorgeous !

Where is pls the download link ?

Thank you

Nowhere yet

Archived