New player i have found...is he a regen?

t1mbers

i found a young spaniard with the name Aimar...Hes not the best statual player i will ever see but he is sublime! I was a bit peeved at the beginning of my game as he cost me 350k <my highest bought player and i had to offer him Key-role as he wouldnt sign for anything less than 7k a week! This all came about when i thought he did not have a place in the squad, but im glad i got him in the end after some injuries he came in and he has been better than the player who is better :p

Il try and get a screen shot of him up! Im not sure how to do it!

I hope this works:

Aimar-bestplayer.jpg

His full name is Aimar Cid Luna

Before you all complain that his stats are rubbish, i know they are, pleases look at his Statistics in the league/cup and the amount of goals he has scored and the MOM.

Hes not playing in his best position also! He is playing AMC but his best position is said to be FC

It may just be the fact that the 2 strikers i have also: Stancu and Thil, are supplying him with the goals etc!

Another interesting fact for you, out of all the games he has played in only 9 has he actually scored in! 4 in a row of which he scored 2 and the 5th game he scored a hatrick! 2 games prior to his 5 game goal spree he had scored 2 and 1 game before that he had scored 1.

After his first hatrick he did not score for 7 games however over 5 games he had scored 11 before hand! However he seems to have come back into form...after his 7 game goal drought he scored a hatrick for me agains Aston Villa which has made me extremely proud as we were 2-0 down at half time and came back 5-2. After his second hatrick and my last game currently so far, he scored 1 more!

He is a mental goal machine for a AMC!!! (out of porsition striker!)

I don't think so. He is 20, and only in the first season, and regens usually come into the game at ages from around 15 - 18. Also, he does not have a generated picture, which all regens have. Nice find by the way.

Shouldn't be a regen, as The Havok points out, all regens have the Facegen thing functioning for them, so he should be in the database somewhere.

Looks great for Championship or lower, and may even be good enough for mid-table Prem if he's well supported by some other players and in a decent tactic. *thumbsup*

I am right in thinking his stats are well moose though no?!

He is ace, like i said at the top he seemed a bit of a ripoff at 350k and 7k weekly wage...more than anyone else in my squad!

I have just downloaded Genie scout....i will get a screenie for you all at his POTENTIAL lol

Wonder how good he COULD be :p

Right!!!!

I have found an amazing player hehe!

Turns out he is currently at Diomansy Kamara's ability at the minute and that he has the potential to be as good as Diego Forlan LOL

Turns out i have never looked at Diego Forlan ever on a FM/Championship manager lol but he doesnt look too bad!!!

Here is another screenie!!

Aimar-potential.jpg

Turns out his mental game never gets very good but he fits what i look for which is quite odd...I always look for Flair Creativity Work Rate and Teamwork....so i am quite impressed!

Im so glad i found him...plus it looks like his consistancy is going to get better still! :p

For someone to be regen you don't have to have the generated face, there's an option under Preferences to turn it off

i havnt turned it off but if you both would have looked at previous posts you would have realised that we came to the conclusion he is not a regen!! As he is on the databases with a lot of 0's and -8's, it just so happens i was lucky to catch him good!

Unluckily he has been out for a month and im hoping he regains his old form!

Archived