from Havant Waterlooville and beyond.

djclark boy30

hi im back i had to re join sigames forums again and close my user account i lost all of my passwords etc and lost my email to that account due to hacking,

Anyway decided to set up a new save this time i wanted to try get team from blue square north south all the way to glory bit like defuge challenge with twist i took over havant waterlooville like him self, after reading his last save anyway ive managed to get them into League two the season we are in is 2015-2016

this is my game set up

England- all

Brazil- top

France top 2

germany-Top 2

Italy-Top 2

Usa- mls

Spain-top 2

Singapore- one

As i said i have done few seasons so heres a little snap shot of

my history.

Career Overview

Season     Team                 Country    League                   League Finish    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet South   13th            none
2012/13    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet South    2nd              Promoted, playoffs
2013/14    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet Premier  20th            none 
2014-15    Havant & W           England    Blue Square Bet Premier  4th             Promoted, playoffs

here is the current squad. i told the board we stay up after our shock promotion to the leauge.here is our current position..

Archived