How/Why did it happen?

So, as usually before the start of new season I offer clubs to loan my youngsters and accept only the offers with 'valuable first-team members' text. So I send Kroos to Bochum and Kenia to Cottbus plus 5 other players to other clubs. So, the season ends, all the other youngsters except Kroos and Kenia have returned. I check Kroos and Kenia profiles and see smth wierd. Their contract is marked as n/a and when I check 'transfer' to see any loan contract details, it's the same there plus there are no signs that these players are mine. On Bochum and Cottbus player list they aren't blue (marked as loaned players from other club) but like all the others. I saw no way how to get them back! Fortunately I found a way - there was still the 'release on free' button, so I released them and then signed them. Message in my mail - 'Kroos arrived to Bayern on a free transfer from Bochum', the same about Kenia... Wtf?

Is it possible they were in their last year of their contract and you forgot to re-up them? I've lost a few great youth players because I forgot to renew contracts of players on loan.

maybe their contract ran out, and they signed them on a free? or maybe a glitch never seen this before maybe upload you game to the programmers! certainly is a bit strange!

Archived