Best Championship team to be?

Looking for a new challenge in the championship as i have spent the last few months riding high in the worlds top divisions.

Just wondering what you guys think is the best team to be in the championship and the reasons for your choice. Please don't just say because you support the team. Also i can rule out Hull, Wolves and Preston as i have been them in the past.

Thanks

ArcticMonkey

I believe that their goalkeeper, Matt Pickens, is quite good and they have Dexter Blackstock who turns out well. I would say that you would have to strengthen the midfield though.

Thanks mate, going to get started now. Anyone got any gems for me to buy that would rip the championship to pieces and are willing to come to QPR?

This is going to sound really unhelpful but any of them can be promoted in the first season without much of a problem (if you get the right people in) - QPR, WBA, Watford, Southampton and Ipswich are the best ones excluding those which you said in your first post, ArcticMonkey

For QPR players, just look in the mid-table to lower Prem teams and their reserves. Also, try the SPL or MLS.

Prem - Savage, Derbyshire, Larsson, Mcfadden, Taarabt, Reo-Coker etc.

SPL - Thomson, Boyd, Boruc, Samaras, Lowing, Fleck, Hunt, Fletcher, Diamond etc.

MLS - Donavan, Johnson, Altidore, Guzan, etc.

Archived