Kimbos 4-3-2-1 tried and tested in 10 leagues

Hi guys this is my first tactic I created this with Nuneaton in the blue square north and lost 2 games all season got consecutive promotions all the way to the premier league in consecutive seasons winning the fa cup in league 2 and the europa league in league 1 and the championship, I also won the premier league in my first season with Swansea, arsenal and Newcastle, I tried it as Valencia and won the league first season and also tested it with Wolfsburg with the same success,I got my brother to try it out and he had similar success with Hyde .

Rite now for the tactic

4-3-2-1

Attacking

Short

Committed

Pressing no

Offside trap yes

Counter attack no

Men behind ball no

Player roles

Wbk bpd bpd Wbk

Bwm bbm bwm

Apm apm

Cmf

And that's it I use this game in game out don't think anyone's posted this style of tactic but give it a try it's bought me hours of supremacy with little old Nuneaton

• 2 weeks later...

Used this, won Brazilian League and Copa Lib in season 1 with Internacional

Retained League and reached Copa final season 2.

Damiao scored 85 goals in season 1.

I previously had tried other tactics and didnt manager the same feat, so cheers, nice one.

Hi Kimbo,

I have been using your tactic, the season I used it I won everything, but still didn't unlock Sugar Daddy.

In a fit of rage I haven't played for a while.

This season I'll try and post up some stats of how the formation has worked.

One match I do remember (I took a screen shot) was playing Barcelona in the EURO CUP final. I won 2-1 (I'm Wrexham by the way), but I had 18 shots (13 on target) while they only had 3 shots (3 on target)

I was previously playing a 4-3-3 formation, but the dropping back of the two outside forwards to AMF seems to really open up play and create a lot more chances.

Overall, I love your tactic, so thanks for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hartlepool v Coventry in the championship (second season of game) and i couldn't beat them with 4-1-3-2.

After switching to this tactic it was 4-0 at half time and after 3 subs at 60mins it ended 6-0 after switching to balanced, to reserve fitness.

Sergi Samper 3min, 33min

Benjani 7min, 53min

Sergi Roberto 19min

James Brown 66min

61% possession.

Luke James got a 10 rating despite not scoring.

Next game was Millwall away. At half-time its was 1-3, Horner got injured. Subs made at 56mins. No goals since. Finished Millwall 1 - 3 Hartlepool.

Its not a super tactic, it still needs refining dependent upon opponent tactics.

Below is screenshot of starting lineup.

Screenshot_2012-09-11-15-29-09.png

"Hartlepool v Coventry in the champions league (second season of game)"

How the hell did you get a League 1 club into the Champions League in the 2nd season? Assume you mean Championship.

Anyway, nice result. I believe with your players though it is a perfectly viable result v Coventry and I'd like to see it tested more before really judging it.

"Hartlepool v Coventry in the champions league (second season of game)"

How the hell did you get a League 1 club into the Champions League in the 2nd season? Assume you mean Championship.

Anyway, nice result. I believe with your players though it is a perfectly viable result v Coventry and I'd like to see it tested more before really judging it.

Ala derp, you are correct. I just come of night shifts and had 2 hours sleep, go away. Lol yes i did mean championship, editing it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived