No physios want to join my club

hi, i am playing in the irish league at moment,

got to the champions league,

like you , no physios want to join me,

is this a bug?,

because all the other clubs has no physios either,

and we all have ads in the job centre,

funny this just happen this season , my old physio retired,

can anyone explain to me or any way around this problem?

thanks

Have you only loaded the Irish league? If that's the case then a lot of background staff isn't loaded either. The ones that are loaded is in top leagues/clubs with more reputation and are not willing to move to a club/league with lower rep.

But it does seem a bit weird, though, there's no unemployed Irish physios loaded. If there is you should be able to poach them as you're playing in the CL.

thanks sikker for your comment,

yeah i have only loaded 3 leagues ( irish/holland/chinese),

i notice the same thing with the chinese league as well , they are looking for physios on the ad. in job centre,

i was thinking that myself,

so i am adding english league,

perhaps i need to add more big leagues & lower level leagues???

it's strange that i search for irish physios and there's only 2 ( one is with another irish club) and another is a amateur player that is retiring soon .....,

even these 2 are not interested in joining me at moment!!!!

Some of the best staff in the game are of Brazilian or Italian nationality. Why it is so, is probably down to the researchers in these countries being a bit to generous with their stats compared to others.

I don't know. What I do know is when I managed a 3.rd tier team in the norwegian leagues, I had no problem getting good staff when I needed it, sometimes from countries far away. When I say good, I mean good for the level I was at. And of course, I had at least the top league from every european country in play, + Argentina and Brazil top leagues. If your computer can't cope with that (or you can't cope with the slower speed), then you are more limited, of course.

Just a note to say that i have a physio now with rating of 6,

he was one of the 2 irish physio ex amateur player who is now retired,

i am adding other leagues but have to wait until they are added (june ) to see the effects,

my club allow 3 physios now,

so will more physios anyway,

will keep u all posted

I think your staff database it simply too small. Having 3 nations loaded varying in rep means your league is the lowest and no staff would want to go there. I suspect there isn't enough Irish staff in the database to start with, so when these retire you don't have anyone appear till much later.

Best bet is to start another save, with England (down to lower leagues), Ireland, Scotland (down to lower leagues) and compare. Adding any leagues now can ruin your game if you plan on a long term save, as the 'Add Leagues' bug adds too many useless players overloading the database, therefore slowing your game down.

Archived