Save Individual Player Instructions

Here's an idea, feel free to call it pointless etc. but it's just a thought. I think the ability to save individual player instructions would be very handy. I know with the new TC setup it would probably be used less than with the "classic" format but nevertheless I know at times I've wished that this feature was in the game. Say you were setting up your team before the game and you're tweaking your player instructions to suit that individual player... As you do, now say the starting winger for example gets a knock and has to come off. If the player that you're replacing him is more suited to playing as an IF then I know you can obviously just select the IF role and you're away but I know I and I'm sure a lot of others edit the individual instructions from the default settings nearly all the time it would be a neat, time saving feature if we could save the individual instructions so that when we select a player to bring on from the bench we can select their custom instructions with the click of a button. It could be added to the team talk popup when you substitute a player on perhaps? What do you think?

Here's an idea, feel free to call it pointless etc. but it's just a thought. I think the ability to save individual player instructions would be very handy. I know with the new TC setup it would probably be used less than with the "classic" format but nevertheless I know at times I've wished that this feature was in the game. Say you were setting up your team before the game and you're tweaking your player instructions to suit that individual player... As you do, now say the starting winger for example gets a knock and has to come off. If the player that you're replacing him is more suited to playing as an IF then I know you can obviously just select the IF role and you're away but I know I and I'm sure a lot of others edit the individual instructions from the default settings nearly all the time it would be a neat, time saving feature if we could save the individual instructions so that when we select a player to bring on from the bench we can select their custom instructions with the click of a button. It could be added to the team talk popup when you substitute a player on perhaps? What do you think?

I would love that option ... it is annoying having to go in and tweak position settings, just because you make a substitution. Put it in the request thread.

Archived