Footb manager handheld 2013 for ios

I just dont want to wait for it for so long again. I have waited and waited for it for fmh 2012, but i dont want to die waiting for it again. Please release the game as fast as possible, and hopefully earlier than the last year's edition. Pleease. Thanks!

• SI Staff

If someone is on Android chances are it'll be earlier this year as it was the first year it was released so it came out in April, otherwise I'm afraid it'll be around the christmas period again this year I'd expect (simply put we need to get all data in and the game finalised etc.).

• SI Staff
They have to space out the release of PC and Handheld?

Nothing at all to do with the other versions of the game; we release FMH roughly in 'sync' with them ... but when the game is ready, simple as that (I'm beavering away making FMH2013 now, but its a huge undertaking each year - not least because we only recently released the last 2012 update, heck its the end of July and I've only just taken my first weeks holiday for this year - so we're keeping busy ;) ).

• SI Staff
For the iOS? I've been waiting for the last update for iOS but haven't yet seen it on iTunes.

Its out on Android - but its in the midst of the Apple submission process for iOS at present, hopefully will be out and about imminently (beyond our direct control unfortunately).

Archived