Team Talks no longer working

Apologies if this has already been posted, I havent been on here for a while.

I've just started a new game with PSG with the latest update and have noticed that whatever team talk I do, it seems to have a negative affect on several players. I think I've only seen one or two green morale boosts and I'm now coming into October.

I realise that this may have been tweaked in the update as it was previously too easy to boost your teams morale with a team talk, but now it seems to have gone too far the other way and all I'm getting is negative feedback and its really frustrating! Is this something that will wear off?

I dont generally have many reds, but I rarely have greens unless I sent them out relaxed or say impress me. Usually when I say do it for the fans it just stays the same.

Have a look at the player personalities because you may have a lot of players who have negative attitudes.

What is your previous experience set as?

I would imagine that, as tomtuck alludes to, you have started with less than international footballer rep. As PSG have a large rep and so do their players your rep is too low and they do not yet respect you. You will win them over though if you get results and build relationships with players. I usually start at the bottom with sunday league rep so I don't have this problem but the last time I did I just ignored team talks altogether and it seemed to work.

Yeah I'm on Sunday League Rep! I thought that might be the reason behind it as in previous games its taken a while for team talks to have much of an effect, its just that the PSG players seem to be responding very negatively and taking a long time to get used to me, guess I just need to bide my time and hope they come round, cheers!

Archived