Would you like Snails and Frogs Legs with that?

Tony Hawker

I've had great trouble getting into FM12 and have spent most of this year playing FM11 still but then today I thought of a challenge which would be to have a journeyman career based in the 'Francophone' countries. If you don't know what that means then it is the countries that speak French as a language.

I mainly thought of this as I've played in France on FM before and you see a wide range of nationalities coming through the Youth Systems from African or American french speaking countries and I thought, Why not manage in some of the lesser french countries?

Here are the leagues that I have loaded:

m6YNm.png?1

KpZao.png?1

9Yfb6.png?1

I think that is all the countries that speak French although if it's not can someone please tell me so I can adjust it if needed.

I will be starting as an unemployed Sunday League Footballer and will apply to every job and will most likely start at an amateur club since it seems the most realistic thing to do. I have also added Poop's International Competitions which hopefully means that there will be more competitions to win.

As a note progress will be very slow at the beginning because for the next 3 weeks I'm away from home Monday-Friday but progress should be better after then, just giving you the heads up first. :thup:

Job Offers:

CQz7t.png?1

Club                         |     Operating status     |                    League                                |     Transfer Budget     |       Wage Budget   |     Wage Total   |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Bamboutos FC de Moumba       |        Professional      |  MTN Elite Two (Cameroon 2nd Division)                   |         £0              |       £350 p/w      |     £453 p/w     |
SR Delemont                  |        Professional      |  Challenge League (Swiss 2nd Division)                   |         £28,000         |       £13,750 p/w   |     £16,750 p/w  |
Homenmen                     |   Semi-Professional      |  Lebanese Second Division Group 2 (Lebanon 2nd Division) |         £5,250          |       £525 p/w      |     £206 p/w     |
AS Venus                     |        Amateur           |  Super Ligue Mana (Tahiti Top Division)                  |           N/A           |          N/A        |       N/A        |
North York Astros            |   Semi-Professional      |  Canadian Soccer League                                  |         £0              |       £1,900 p/w    |     £1,870 p/w   |
Toronto Croatia              |   Semi-Professional      |  Canadian Soccer League                                  |         £0              |       £1,800 p/w    |     £1,840 p/w   |
Bobo Sport                   |        Professional      |  Burkinabe Premier League (Burkina Faso Top Division)    |         £0              |       £325 p/w      |     £435 p/w     |
AS Tefana                    |        Amateur           |  Super Ligue Mana (Tahiti Top Division)                  |           N/A           |          N/A        |       N/A        | 
Arsenal Club du Petit-Bourg  |        Amateur           |  Guadeloupe Division d'Honneur (Guadeloupe Top Division) |           N/A           |          N/A        |       N/A        |
AS Racing Club (Basse-Terre) |   Semi-Professional      |  Guadeloupe Division d'Honneur (Guadeloupe Top Division) |         £5,500          |       £80 p/w       |     £135 p/w     |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Now which club shall I pick, thoughts and opinions?

Think you have enough leagues loaded? . Good luck with this fella.

Thanks SRL88, I just wanted every country that spoke French, it turns out that there are loads!

h9Y6c.png?1

nMubW.png?1

GT806.png?1

5Bh7o.png?1

History: (Translated from French)

The history of the Arsenal starting in Pointe a Pitre, Faubourg Henri IV, a small neighborhood of the economic metropolis of Guadeloupe.

This is primarily a small set created by Yves NAFFER, and whose presidency was given to John NAFFER. It borrows for his young club the name of a popular club in England at the time: the Arsenal of London. Modest, however, it will be call "the little Arsenal." Each district had club are. The kids and adults participated in championnatsdit "brown".

At some point, the team consisted only of Petit-Bourgeois school children and migrant workers in Pointe a Pitre, it was a good quality team that had won even a small cut.

It should be noted in this team Naffer the three brothers, the Béramis, Marc, Dufait, Fortune, Serge Lubin, (goalkeeper), Emmanuel Tanir (already at Red-Star), the two Pincemaille (goalkeeper and before center, but Pointois), all of this, around 1937 to 1938. Already, they envied the club Pointois highlight at the time: CDA (Darboussier Friendly Club), the Good-Luck, the Sonis, The Flash ... etc.. As Pointois did not attend meetings, Petit-Bourgeois large majority then decided to install their embryo club in Petit-Bourg. It goes without saying that this "Club" was just a group of friends who met anywhere and some belonged to other formations in competition.

In Petit-Bourg there was a club of Alleurs referred to as "the Agreement" led again by a Naffer Simeon his first name, and elder brother of President John Naffer founder.

The club had just passed from death to life and youth from Pointe a Pitre were concerned, because there were talented players in Petit-Bourg, giving birth to a new team. It was not without difficulty because the meetings succédèrenent meetings and finally August 26, 1938 to the basics was going to call the Arsenal were thrown.

My first plans will be to fire all the staff, bring in entirely new staff and see if any french players will be willing to play for us!

7KsHw.png?1

I sent my scout to search Guadeloupe and he found all these 5* players!

I've only put a bid in for the 6 Frenchman because every Guadeloupean? is a newgen, looking on the player search screen there is about 15 Frenchmen I could bring ni as well as a Vanutuan international Goalkeeper.

Interesting, didn't realize a few of those nations did speak French. Good luck with your Guadeloupe revolution.

Thanks Delta, hopefully I can have some moderate success with Arsenal!

Pre-Season

rXf9O.png?1

All of the friendlies were against teams in our league so it looks like we should have a pretty easy season to be honest, I'll be looking to change from the flat 4-4-2 tactic though.

Hrk9h.png?1

I got rid of EVERY member of the original squad and have brought in a whole new team of Frenchmen, an Englishman, a Vanutuan, A player from Mali, The Ivory Coast & The Congo.

qIayc.png?1

qtHe3.png?1

These are my 'best' players, our whole team is a cut above the rest though.

September 2011

07iUs.png?1

A good first month in the league, 3 good wins although we should have scored a couple of more against AS Gosier but they seemed to have a bus as the goalkeeper, and they did, Yohann Bus who is actually better than my best goalkeeper and is 5 years younger, I would approach to sign him but he's on a Semi-Pro contract which I can't compete with.

This was followed by a 6-1 thrashing of Solidarite Scolaire where everything seemed to click before another 1-0 away win against CS Le Moule.

4j5vQ.png?1

After that we lie in 2nd and I hope we can end up in first to put a bit of pressure on the rest of the teams in the league.

Good start. Should be interesting to see how this progresses. Surely you have to be thinking of the title after that kind of start and with the players you have?

Thanks Karnage, after the results this month I'm almost expecting the title but I don't want to get too ahead of myself!

October 2011

FnA0l.png?1

How about that for a good month! Still unbeaten and we've won every game so far!

The 3 home games were pretty routine winning by at least 2 goals in each whereas it was a much tougher win away to Red Star. *Fun Fact* We've already played Ansoise 3 times since I took over, we've out-scored them 15-0, 13-0 if you don't include own goals, and Jeremy Courbera has scored 9 of the 13 goals!

Cmm85.png?1

That leaves us with a game in hand over 2nd and 5 points ahead of 2nd aswell!

November 2011

kn2ut.png?1

A good month although to date this was also my worst month as a manager because we lost a game and drew a game! Jeremy Courbera has turned into our key player now scoring 19 goals in 13 games I could see him scoring 30-35 by the end of the season as long as he doesn't get injured again. He was injured and couldn't play the game that we lost 1-0 to an own goal.

yY7mY.png?1

Still scoring at will in the league although our perfect record is over, we still hold a good 8 point lead on 2nd aswell as having by far the best GD in the league.

December 2011

w3hDc.png?1

Only 2 games this month but we managed to score 10 goals! Jeremy Courbera only scored 1 goal and I was worried that he would be going to another club as JA Drancy who are 4th in CFA - B offered him a contract, I offered him a new amateur contract and he accepted, go figure.

rfo5n.png?1

8 points ahead with a game in hand, things are going swimmingly!

Guessing 28 games in the season? Looking good so far

Yep 28 games, over halfway gone now and we're still top!

January 2012

Zsnoz.png?1

That's what I like to see, a row full of green! Jeremy seems to have temporarily stopped scoring but even without him we're getting good wins and our back 4 our tight as that shows when we've only conceded 1 goal this month.

mRlI5.png?1

The title is all but a certainty now, it's only a question of how many points ahead are we going to be?

February 2012

3btaF.png?1

Only 1 league game this month which turned into a 'routine' 4-0 beating of Red Star (Guadeloupe). We continued our unstoppable form in the cup beating CS Le Moule 4-0 on aggregate, we've now scored 21 goals and conceded 1 in the cup!

5nY6i.png?1

What can I say, 14 point's ahead of 2nd, 24 points ahead of 4th with 8 games to go.

Looks interesting, you missed the french speaking Oceanic countries though.

I have Tahiti and Wallis & Futuna, I somehow missed out New Caledonia though, oh well too late too start again now.

March 2012

3VDEX.png?1

Jeremy Courbera is scoring again! Again we have a row full of green getting 15 points from 15 which also meant that we have won the title!

pFgTd.png?1

19 points ahead of 2nd, we're certainly doing it with some style although I looked at the Haiti league table and they're leaders are winning a hell of a lot easier than us!

April 2012

Jz9N1.png?1

More green! The league season is over now, but we still have 3 games next month, all against the same team...

Jeremy Courbera has exceeded my expectations but unfortunately he won't be able to add to his massive tally because he's out injured for the end of the season which is a shame.

ZH5RH.png?1

Easy league win as we were 25 points ahead of 2nd, still not as impressive as America des Cayes in Haiti though ;)

May 2012

V1xTD.png?1

We won a treble in my first season in charge, I think this means next year we get entered into the Coupe de France 7th Round, I'm not sure though.

I've decided to show a couple of the easiest league wins that I've seen:

Guinea having a 'Big 4'

2aZfj.png?1

The Democratic Republic of Congo having a 'Big 3'

V9zaR.png?1

And lastly America des Cayes' domination in Haiti.

eg7ym.png?1

Archived