+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone 2012 issues

Amateur

Default iPhone 2012 issues

Can anyone help I've just completed my first season and as the ttys to load new season it reaches new club finances an crashes any way to stop this or have I wasted my money on the best football francise ever

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

Hi, apologies you've encountered this issue. What device and iOS version are you running it on?

You may have tried this already, but can you fully turn off your device and then turning it back on and seeing if this helps.

Amateur

How do I find iso an to be honest no I havnt tried turning my phone off an on but I'll try now ...... An thank you for replying

Amateur

I try turning on and off this didnt work an my iso is 4.0.1

FMH Development Team Jamie King's Avatar

OK, think we have had some reports of this sort of thing before related to devices running 4.0.x versions, but hasn't been something we've been able to reproduce internally.

It might be worth updating the iOS to a later version. As that seems to have solved the issue for some people. Feel free also (or before trying to update) to send us the save game and we'll see if can find anything. Intsructions on that can be found here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...save-game-file

Thanks for your patience.

Amateur

I'll send the saved game now and as for the updating my phone can't do that after being use as a football one night it no longer connects to a pc so if you wanted to email me a redeem code for the ps3 so I could download it on that instead I'd be grateful lol and as for the patience no problem FM is the greatest manager game ever been a fan since they sold CM and changed to FM

Amateur

I anit gonna be able to send you my saved game I can't connect to my pc an I wouldn't have a clue how to access that info with in my phone so unless this is a issue that sorts it's self out then I'll wait till iva I buy a pc or have the spare cash to buy it on ps3

+ Reply to Thread