Exploitable Bug

I was playing a match, and had just gone four nil up when went and stared at the attributes of an opposition player who was joining me on a free transfer at the end of the season, a talented 19 year old striker.

I noticed that, even during this game, he had a "Transfer Offer" screen available on the left hand panel. I went in, curious, saw nothing of interest and hit Start to go back to my game.

What happened? Well, it dumped me out of the match entirely, effectively rewinding time back to just before kick off. I was not pleased, and only won 2-0 instead.

Why "exploitable"? Well, I think it ought to be possible to make a transfer bid for a player just before a match kicks off, play the game and if you're dissatisfied with the result, fiddle with the screens until you're dropped back out. Perfect for those people who like to buy games and not play them.

I was playing a match, and had just gone four nil up when went and stared at the attributes of an opposition player who was joining me on a free transfer at the end of the season, a talented 19 year old striker.

I noticed that, even during this game, he had a "Transfer Offer" screen available on the left hand panel. I went in, curious, saw nothing of interest and hit Start to go back to my game.

What happened? Well, it dumped me out of the match entirely, effectively rewinding time back to just before kick off. I was not pleased, and only won 2-0 instead.

Why "exploitable"? Well, I think it ought to be possible to make a transfer bid for a player just before a match kicks off, play the game and if you're dissatisfied with the result, fiddle with the screens until you're dropped back out. Perfect for those people who like to buy games and not play them.

Archived