Daves home nation/world challenge

Vipertitan

decided to try another career save this time sticking to basic leagues i know about this time going to do bit different and start off in either northern Ireland and work my way around Ireland building my reputation up at the lower clubs before moving to bigger ones.

Game set up

England- will be moving here at some point in my save want to manage one top 4 clubs or a mid premiership team like my favourite club Newcastle united.

France- on fm 07 i managed Lyon and had grate fun with them so would like to go there at some point.

Germany- love the budesliga have for years.

Italy- with like Milan juventus , inter n Lazio and Roma being the big guns of Italian football i would like to go there to manage one of them at some point.

Spain- second best league in Europe i think love watching the football here.

Northern Ireland- this is were i will proberly start my save from.

Ireland- be moving here after i won everything in northern Ireland.

Wales- can not qualify for major competitions might try my luck at managing national team at some point.

Scotland- decided to put this on my save to see if i could mange to stop celtic and rangers.

download.jpg

tried to find some great background information about this club, but I really couldn't really find any,Laurelvale is an intermediate-level football club playing in the Intermediate A division of the Mid-Ulster Football League in Northern Ireland. The club are under the new management of former player Mark Robinson after the highly successful Keith Wilkinson left for Annagh United at the end of the 2006/07 season.

In their 25th Anniversary year (2005/06 Season), Laurelvale F.C. enjoying a strong season, winning the Intermediate League in addition to the Marshall Cup. The County Armagh club also reached the last 16 in the Irish Intermediate Cup and claimed the scalps of senior Irish Premier League sides, Armagh City and Loughgall (31-01-06) on their way to the semi-final of the Mid-Ulster Cup, where they lost to Glenavon.

In the following season, Laurelvale added the Premier Cup to their trophy cabinet meanging all three trophies were held by Laurelvale. Mark Robinson's second team also enjoyed success by winning the Mid Ulster Reserve League Division 1 with a thrilling final day climax. There was also success on a great scale when the first team made it to the fifth round of the Irish Cup.

Club Profile - the badge and stadium say it all, this is a small club aiming to avoid relegation in the first season in the League.

Squad - literally a bunch of amateurs. I'll be looking to clear them out and replace them with players that can help us avoid relegation.

Finances - things look ok for this club.

Facilities - we pretty much have nothing must improve here .

Laurelvale F.C.-Northern Irish Second Division - 2012/13

i decided to start off on holiday for one season and ended up with Laurelvale F.C we were expected to fight off a relegation battle some how we managed to stay up . my aim for this season was starting to rebuild the squad with better players and getting my staff in witch i done all most.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Mid-Ulster CupDid not do good in this this year hopefully next year.

Intermediate Cup a low profile cup that i started to squad rotate got beat in qtr final.

Irish League Cup ot to the 3rd round and got beat by linfield.

Irish Cup got beat by warrenpoint in 3rd round.

Squad - it is still a work in progress, but wow the new players helped us fight of relegation.

Transfers1,

Transfers2 - I started off bringing in a lot of free transfers in and younger players to build for future.

Key Player Profiles:

Ryan Davidson - he started slowly but is looking like a great signing.

Chris Hall - he was ripping the league apart in front a goal was class this season.

Noel Haverty - the rock at the hart of my defence.

Conor Devlin - a new signing made him my first choice goalkeeper and never looked back.

Career Overview

Season    League                             Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   holiday
2012/13   Northern Irish Second Division         4th        none

Next Season

to everyone surprise we somehow managed to avoid relegation this season so can we do same again next season and try push for promotion.

Laurelvale F.C.-Northern Irish Second Division - 2013/14

After last season exploits we were main aim was to try and avoid relegation i was not planing on winning the division this year to everyone surprise we won the league.

League Table

League Positions Graph

says it all i was really pleased with myself managing to get them to win the league in style.

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were looking to win this this year but we never did.

Intermediate Cup squad rotating for this competition.

Irish League Cup- thought we would least won this game like.

Irish Cup- again squad was in need of resting so had to rest my so called better players.

Squad - still work in progress but feel i getting there.

Transfers - i offloaded a lot of deadwood and got better players in.

Key Player Profiles:

Chris Hall - another great season from the striker.

Stephen Boyd - a solid player liked him.

Ryan Davidson- he's starting to get better and better.

Garry Kelso- still not sure weather on not he a right back or left back played well in both positions.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12   holiday
2013/14  Northern Irish Second Division         1st       champions

Next Season

After this season exploits must avoid relegation and get better players in to do this.

Laurelvale F.C.-Ladbrokes.com Championship One - 2014/15

After last season exploits we expected to fight relegation off again and we done the same again and avoided relegation.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were looking to win this this year but we never did again.

Intermediate Cup squad rotating for this competition again and payed off in a way .

Irish Cup- thought we would least won this game but we never.

Squad - still work in progress but feel the players i am getting in are making us stronger.

Transfers - offloaded a few but not much and got some in to replace them.

Key Player Profiles:

Chris Hall - another good season from him when he played

Jordan King - bought in as cover for when hall got injured.

Paul Murray - new player came in and was solid.

Ian Bermingham- he's starting to get better and better.

Pactriac Clarke- did ok first season at this club hope he dose better next year.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday
2014/15  Ladbrokes.com Championship One        7th       none

Next Season

try and avoid relegation and win one or two cups.

Laurelvale F.C.-Ladbrokes.com Championship One - 2015/16

last season we proved to everyone that we should be in the league, we were much better this season as you will see.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were shocking in this this year.

Intermediate Cup squad really showed we wanted to win this this year and we did.

Irish Cup- thought we would least won this game but we never.

Squad - was much better squad than when i first took over we were really good this season.

Transfers - bought in a lot players and staff and the board were bit disoponted in my judgement on some of my transfers.

Key Player Profiles:

David Winters -top goalscorer this season was a joy to watch.

Jordan King - bought last season for cover and did ok.

Kyle Lochhead - new player came in and was solid.

Conor Devlin- he's started of slow but got much better as season went on.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday
2015/16  Ladbrokes.com Championship One        2nd     Intermediate Cup winners promotion playoff winners 

Laurelvale F.C.-Carling IFA Premiership - 2016/17

After last season surprise promotion to the top flight of Northern Ireland we were expected to be relegated in the first season and to everyone surprise we stayed up.

League Table

League Positions Graph our form was brilliant for team tipped to finish rock bottom in the league.

Mid-Ulster Cup- we were shocking in this this last year but this year we managed to win the competition..

Irish Cup- thought we would least got threw this but we never.

Squad - was brilliant season for us what can i say but wow.

Transfers - bought few more players for cover.

Key Player Profiles:

Austin Curran -top goalscorer at 18 years old looks decent player.

Scott Martin -this guy was my rock at the heart of my defence class.

Jason O'Hare - second season here and was solid.

Career Overview

2011/12   holiday
2015/16  Ladbrokes.com Championship One        2nd     Intermediate Cup winners promotion playoff winners 
2016/17  Carling IFA Premiership                5th       Mid-Ulster Cup winners

Archived