How do you get the lowest manager rep?

As the title states: How do you get the lowest Manager Reputation at the start of a game.

This is what i tried:

Loaded over a hundred leagues and started unemployed with a Welsh manager.

Past set to: Sunday League Footballer and still my rep (according to genie scout) is as high as managers in the League Two or One, ginving me clubs in pretty high leagues, whilst i want to really start at the bottom.

When is set my past to Automatic (which has to take the rep from the lowest league you have loaded) it is even higher than when is set it to Sunday League Footballer.

Now i know i can simply reject offers from high clubs, but that is not realistic. I even tried an ingame editor, but that didnt work either.

My question: How can i get the lowest manager rep of all?

I did a test once I decided to start as bottom as possible and adding youself with sunday league rep at a BSN/S club (though it depended on the club) gave me a lower rep than just starting unemployed, though that was with my Anglo-mexican nationality, not sure what other nationalities would do. However I do remember trying a 'small club to big' club challenge and getting 'national' rep when adding myself though a Canadian chap who went for the same club did get the desired small rep.

Thanks for the quick answers. I checked out clubreps with genie and found out that in the English Lower Leagues were some clubs with a really low clubrep. I took the one with the lowest and indeed it seemd to work! Only clubs in the 4th division of Paraguay offered me a contract! Seemed to have worked! So many thanks! :)

Archived