Which Level Can I Realistically Get a Job In?

hi guys, I started a new save recently doing Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and after one season I am bored and want to go back to England, when I started the game, my past experience was set to the 2nd lowest (semi pro footballer I think it is), I finished 5th in the 2nd level with Kuala Lumpur just 5 points from promotion, it wasn't a very good season I know but the games are played twice a week for much of the season and my players fitness levels weren't very high, I have added all leagues down to the counties leagues but don't want to start too low, I am currently in August so there is no jobs available, I am also doing England so I have gone on holiday till November with my Kuala Lumper boss to concentrate on England's qualifiers, there should be a few jobs available when I come back and I want to get a job ASAP!

I'd be surprised if you'd manage to get any offer above the rock bottom level you chose as playable in England. And while being employed elsewhere you might not even get that.

I'm not currently employed, I resigned at the end of the season

I would guess that the Malaysian league reputation is probably lowerr than BSS/BSN so getting job offers higher than this would be difficult, what other league did you load, maybe there is a path?

just the Scottish leagues down to div 3, I have added the German, French, Spanish & Italian leagues but they won't be added till next season

When you are unemployed without any kind of reputation, you have the chance to get an offer from the lowest playable division of each country.

Which may lead to the strange effect that if you have BSS/BSN playable but only the top division of Spain, you may get an offer from a La Liga club but be unable to attract any interest from a BSP side.

Looking at the reputation of the 2nd division in Malaysia and your starting reputation I would assume that you have not yet acquired a reputation which would allow you to get offers from any other than the respective bottom leagues.

just the Scottish leagues down to div 3, I have added the German, French, Spanish & Italian leagues but they won't be added till next season

You should seriously reconsider that!

There is a bug with adding leagues which results in ever increasing amounts of players in the game. That slows the game down more and more until one not too distant day it will become unplayable.

You should seriously reconsider that!

There is a bug with adding leagues which results in ever increasing amounts of players in the game. That slows the game down more and more until one not too distant day it will become unplayable.

ok I didn't know that, I will remove them then

the job search is going ok actually, my reputation is above the starting level, a championship team laughed off my interest but League Two teams are flattered by my interest so I am aiming for League One, I just applied for Leyton Orient (League One) and they did consider it but offered the job to someone else, I have had one job offer so far, Macclesfield in the BSP but I rejected it because Crewe were flattered by my interest in League Two!

I started looking for work in October, I applied for a fair few jobs, most of them flattered by my interest then didn't offer me the job, I got offered three jobs, Macclesfield as I said in the above post, Redditch and East Thurrock :eek: I turned them both down obviously, anyway, now, in April I have finally been offered a job in a decent league, Barrow in the BSP, wage budget 1k higher than the current wage bill, 3.3k transfer budget and some nice looking youngsters!!

Archived