Yorkshire & Humberside Challenge
The possible clubs:
Welcome to the Yorkshire & Humberside FM12 Challenge, a challenge that can be played any one of three ways - enjoy and have fun.
Leeds United, Sheffield United (1)
Sheffield Wednesday (3)
Hull City (4)
Bradford City (6)
Doncaster Rovers, York City (7)
Huddersfield Town (9)
Rotherham United (10)
Scunthorpe United (11)
FC Halifax (12)
Grimsby Town (13)
Harrogate Town (14)
Things to win:
European Champions Cup (200)
English Premier Division (180)
Euro Cup (160)
English F.A.Cup (150)
Euro Super Cup (140)
Club World Champions (140)
English npower Championship (125)
English League Cup (110)
English npower League 1 (100)
English Community Shield (90)
English npower League 2 (80)
English Blue Square Bet Premier (65)
English Johnstone's Paint Trophy (55)
English F.A. Trophy (45)
English Blue Square Bet North or South (35)
- Use only the latest official database.
- Choose only England as the nation, and load down to Blue Square Bet N/S.
- Use large database wherever possible, and make sure all 6 advanced options are ticked, this should give an approximate player count of 15,000.
- Choose any one of the above clubs, the number in the bracket is the points multiplier you will receive for winning promotions and cups.
- You can move between any of the 15 clubs at any time during the challenge, you can not manage any other club.
- For points to be acknowledged, a screenshot must be sent along with a copy of the current game set up.
- Sunday League Footballer as experience only.
Please try not to cheat, keep to the original database and if sacked by a club, continue with the game until you get a job with any of the other clubs.
Ways To play:
- No restrictions at all, you can buy and loan any players at any time - crack on and see what you can do.
- English only, apart from the players you start with, and the players that come through the youth ranks, you can only sign players that are English (x2 point multiplier).
- Youth only, no loans or buying of players, you play the game with only the youths that come through (x 3 point multiplier).
Each of the 15 clubs have been given a ranking based on club reputation, fan base size and attraction of the area, these rankings are your first multiplier. For example if you choose Rotherham United, then whatever success you have will be multiplied by 10, then depending on how you play the game, you may receive another multiplier.
Example of points scoring:
I win the English npower League 2, get promotion via the play offs from the English npower League 1 and win the English Johnstone's Paint Trophy and win them all following the English only route - then I will recieve 80 points for the L2 win (80*10 = 800), a promotion is also classed as a win so, I get 100 points for the L1 promotion (100*10 = 1000) and then the cup win will net me (55*10 = 550). So that's 2,350 points for what I won, but there is also the double multiplier for following the English only route - so I would have a total of 4,700 points in total, all thes with one club - Rotherham.
Posting Rules (Blatently stolen from LLR's opening post in his FM12 Big Euro Nation challenge)
Personal Page (Manager)
Overview Screen (Club)
End of Season Updates:
Transfers (Club) - This is so we can see the ins & outs
League Table (Competition)
Enjoy the challenge if you take it up, and enjoy reading people's attempts - this is meant to be a challenge that should take us along to FM13, and if call for, will start it up again then.
Any questions, please ask.