[iOS] Is the Sugar Daddy being selective?

I'm started a few saves on the iOS with Sugar Daddy (SD) enabled - 1 in England (Northwich) and 1 in Wales (Afan Lido).

The really weird thing is that in the english save, I received money from the SD, both wages and transfer money went up and I could expand both stadium and training facilities.

But in my Wales save, I get nothing. And I really mean nothing. I've tried requesting for anything about 1000 times, but no luck. I am 3 seasons in, got pretty far in European Cup and have just played 6 CL group stage matches, but I am still on basic everything.

So the question is, is it the board that blocks the cash flow, does the SD just hate the club or does SD not work on all levels/countries/leagues?

• SI Staff

Thats odd - can you go to preferences with the Wales game loaded and toggle sugar daddy on and off and see if that helps please?

(just wondering if it was truly enabled when it started or had been disabled somehow)

If it is still fubar I'll look into it here and see if I can replicate your issue.

I first tried creating a new game in Wales, but it is still the same. Should I try turning it off and on and then start a new game or load Wales game and doing it there?

I have both saves if you want.

Right, I just tried from the main menu and turned SD off, confirmed, went back in, turned SD on and confirmed.

Then I started a new game with only Wales and Afan Lido and its the same - no SD.

Funny thing is, I then loaded the Wales save, went preferences, turned SD off, confirmed, turned SD on, confirmed and now I received a message that a foreign billionaire wants to invest some money :)

Man, I had only tried this from the first season on :D

Archived