Hey Can you please watch my youtube video

Is there supposed to be a point to it ?

I quickly lost interest and skipped through it i couldn't see why you made it

How long in did you skip it? i expained everything after the intro.

Im new to youtube and any feedback will be great. I think 9 minute videos drag abit and might make short 4-5 minutes ones to start

Any other feedback? :D

I started skipping it once you did that pill taking thing and jumped forward through it watching small segments

Ok as soon as i did that i started talking about the tasks... maybe i should make shorters ones but you can't really judge something you havn't seen fully. haha!

Thanks for the feedback anyway :)

What is the point in this? I can hardly understand what you say. You should consider buying a microphone instead of mumbling into your headset. But with that acting you could go right into the Italian national team *just kidding*

I did not watch the whole thing. I barely watched the beginning.

With all sorts of media you have to have something that will grab someones attention from the start. Newspapers and books have provocative titles. When you make a video at the very start people want to know why they should continue watching. You might want to consider using your energy to create an into where you introduce yourself and then give an outline of what the rest of the video is going to be about. This all has to be done withing 30 seconds or so of starting the video or people will not know what it is about and will stop watching(as you can tell).

If you want to make a video about how pleased you are with the reception a video has gotten make a separate video about that. The people who watch your video about a video game do not really want to see a vlog/skit of how you feel they want to see the game.

I hope that you can take everyone's criticism and use it to make the next video better. Even though what people have to say might not come across as very nice it is an excellent indication of the most important thing that you should work on.

Archived