Aim: To win the league and continental championship in 3 different continents with no transfers instead relying fully on players produced from your youth academy. You also must win the Club World Cup (with at least 1 of your clubs) to truly have dominated the globe.
NO loans or transfers allowed
You MUST start unemployed
You may not join your first club if the team has played more than 5 league matches, this rule only exists for your first team
Signing players who are grey or on trial is not permitted
No use of the editor allowed, only cosmetic database changes are allowed (badges/competition names etc)
Changing club is permitted at all times
International management is permitted but not encouraged
How do I start?
- Start by selecting a database with a good few countries, they must be spread over at least 3 continents
- Player attribute masking DOES NOT have to be ticked
- You can run as few or many leagues in these countries as you like but there will be point scoring and if you run the lower tiers it may help you to get points as you will be able to win promotion and other things
- Start in a country of your choice
- You are allowed to have sunday league, semi-pro or pro as your playing background, international and automatic are not allowed
- YOU MUST START AS UNEMPLOYED
- Then you must apply for jobs until you get one but make sure you don't leave it past 5 league games or else you will not be allowed to manage the club
- You are now underway in the Globalisation challenge, good luck!
- Try to pick your starting team as one with different facilities if you get multiple offers
- Unless your a very experienced FM player after a real challenge start with professional reputation
- As you won't be using it turn any transfer budget you have into wages
- Don't pick a team from a low quality league or else you will find it very hard when competing in the continental competition
- Post updates at the end of every season with screenshots of your league table, youth intake and star player
- Along with this post a picture of your transfer history from the season to prove you didn't sign anyone
- There will be point scoring but please post when you have achieved something so I can easily add it on to the leaderboard without trawling through every single post
How to Post a Screenshot
•While in FM, press Alt and F9
•A picture will be saved to a screenshots folder, in the FM12 folder in your documents
•Upload the image to an image hosting website such as Photobucket
•Post the direct Url to the image here.
I will be doing this challenge myself and will be posting here reguarly, I hope others like the challenge and don't worry about it being FM13 soon. Just attempt the challenge and have some fun, this challenge was inspired by the recent youth only challenges by Ri916 but I don't really like one club careers so tried to encorporate the journeyman element into it.
I like the sound of this challenge!! Looks solid!, me and my mate paul, was arguing over what division to start in etc, he was suggesting south african, but they only have one division, what sort of level division do we have to start with? ie england prem to blue square north?
Right I have started the challenge, I have taken over at Atile FC in South African National First Division. Got a big squad of 37 to work with so should not have any problems for players althought i do seem to have about 9 strikers to pick from. It will be hard but interesting challenge, have left open Argentina Brazil Germany and Italy for potential countries to go to for the challenge!! This not buying players malarkey will not be so testing untill say a second season with atile if i have not done enough to get a better job. The gap between national division one and the premier in south africa is massive! let the games begin!
Hi there, it doesnt matter what division you start in, but now there is someone else doing this challenge I will update the points leaderboard. You get points for promotions and such so if you start in the top you wouldn't get as many points. I am attempting this in Mexico with San Luis and am halfway through season 1. Good luck in south africa!
I am the aforementioned - (My word of the day!) Paul that skywalker mentioned mentioned. I asked him this but wanna make sure.... do scouts come into it when new youth come through. I know better coaches bring through better youth but not sure if scouts do anything in that regard.
Season 1, finished a very disappointing 5th in the south african national division 1, missing playoffs by goal difference! I need a new club tho, terrible set up could only bring through one player through youth ranks to first team squad, long term will be tough without transfers!! Only just got myself a youth coach!!! board werent having it untill a couple left!
Season 2 (Yes been off work for a couple of days flew through them!) Atlie FC come second in the South African National Division. But on a very bright note we have won the Playoffs! Beating United FC 5-1 on agg. The successful season did not end there, Atlie FC also won the first division cup beating Thanda Royal Zulu 3-0 in the final. South african premier league awaits but ive had to let a few players go to reduce wages as the club is in a bit of financial trouble. 1 million in debt for a small club is trouble. So the aim for new season is to get a bigger job and quick!!!!
Well after starting as Atlie. Quit them about 9 games in while in 6th place. After about 18months On holiday/jobcentre I finally took over Sivutsa Stars who were rock bottom and indeed consigned them to relegation. Took over African Wanderers and as there team is absolutely pathetic I got 2 pts from 8 games. Now I have took over Witsbank Spurs who are just above relegation. They seem to have a couple of decent unplayed prospects and are a more realistic team to manage and improve. After 22 games African Wanderers have 3 pts.
New season came and gone and i got promoted from playoffs with Atile and in my first premier league season i came 8th, how i dont know bit of luck i reckon but end of season was offered the Jomo Cosmos job which i could not turn down, proper premier league club but was only 1 off relegation season before, lets see how season 4 develops!!
ive started sign for a team in the mexico promotion league(league 2) called indies who have a tiny squad of 18 and there oldest player is only 22 years old! There u20 team has 18 players in it who look okay there media prediction is 10th out of 18 but i thnik we can get top 7 which is a play off position http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/...t=c9771b3e.png