The thread that SI should take a look at :)

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/11410-potential-players-for-the-fmh-series/

I PMed Marc but he ignored me so I'm starting a thread :p Hopefully SI will take under consideration creating players from our feedback there. Game will be a lot better and enjoyable with them !

I'll be adding new players from time to time :) Marc You're invited to visit the thread :D

• SI Staff

I don't answer all posts on forums by any stretch of the imagination especially if they're requesting new features of making suggestions for games which aren't published yet.

With regards to data I do listen to peoples suggestions for retained players, but ultimately our research team dictates such things largely (and its rare I'll over-ride them in this regard, after all their knowledge of such things is far better than mine - thats why we use them after all :D).

So your research team isn't the best tbh... Almost no players in Argentina,Chile,Serbia,Slovenia,Czech Republic,Poland,Uruguay,Croatia,Colombia etc. in FMH...

I'd say fire them and start listetning to players ;) Or at least show them our thread on FMHVibe :)

• SI Staff
So your research team isn't the best tbh... Almost no players in Argentina,Chile,Serbia,Slovenia,Czech Republic,Poland,Uruguay,Croatia,Colombia etc. in FMH...

I'd say fire them and start listetning to players ;) Or at least show them our thread on FMHVibe :)

Our research team is very good actually - just FMH is restricted in the number of players who can be active in the game at once, as such the active leagues get a large bias when deciding which players are active, especially so if multiple leagues are active.

(the FMH database has grown over 100% since the first ever version of the game - be patient in time I'm sure more players from the regions you're mentioning will be introduced, but not before devices can handle it)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok Marc but i don't expect You to add 1000 players. 30-40 would be very fine. I don't think It would mess up the game :)

And if they added 30-40, someone else would complain about not having the next 30-40 players. Everyone wants a larger database, but SI has to keep the game within certain parameters and specs, for the game to be playable on these handheld devices.

I think it shows poor form to trash the SI research team for this.

I just asked to add more players in non playable countries like Serbia,Argentina,Poland,Slovenia coz now there are almost NO PLAYERS in there. Zero,nothing,null,nada !

And please stop saying everything is cool,fine etc. We are customers ffs,we can and should expect things from a product we all buy !

Archived