Player specific focus passing

I know I can set my teams Focus Passing to "down both flanks" but I want to leave everyone else as mixed but set my anchor man's passing to down both flanks so he breaks up attacks and immediately sets of my wingers.

I'm on FM11. I can't find any passing instructions in the individual players tactical instructions screen. Is it possible to do?

I know I can set my teams Focus Passing to "down both flanks" but I want to leave everyone else as mixed but set my anchor man's passing to down both flanks so he breaks up attacks and immediately sets of my wingers.

I'm on FM11. I can't find any passing instructions in the individual players tactical instructions screen. Is it possible to do?

Not that I am aware of. At least I have never seen it in FM11 or 12 either.

The only personal passing slider is the one where you can set him to more or less direct. I guess if you set your DMCs passing to Direct, there is a greater chance that he will get it long and wide to the wingers, than making a short back-pass to the DC.

'Switch ball to opposite flank' PPM? Could help as your winger will be in plenty of space if your DM receives the ball on the opposite side. Will need increased passing and maybe with 'Tries Long range passes' and/or 'Tries killer balls often'.

As you mentioned you can't individually set it.

Archived