Most Points by a AI Team

I just wanted to see what was the most points over the season people here have encountered.

I have won the Serie A 24 of the last 25 seasons, so I looked back at the year we didn't win it, and Inter managed 99, to our (Juve) 97.

I don't think a team (other than mine) has come near that total before or since. So did they just have it out for me that season, and were desperate for a league title?

On my save Roma dominated Serie A for 2 decades, normally they would get within a range of 85-95 points although they have hit 100 point mark once.

Yeah, it seems 97 points would win you most leagues in most years. It was very tough to be upset after that season, because really, it came down to one result, and I am pretty sure it was a 0-0 or 1-1 where my team just weren't able to push on for the win (you know, the kind of game where the keeper stands on his head, one-on-one opportunities are skied, players who are normally world class forget how to play...). Meanwhile Inter ended the season with something like 20 wins out of their last 20. Most points I have ever gotten personally is 106, I believe.

Archived