+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Points by a AI Team

Default Most Points by a AI Team

I just wanted to see what was the most points over the season people here have encountered.

I have won the Serie A 24 of the last 25 seasons, so I looked back at the year we didn't win it, and Inter managed 99, to our (Juve) 97.

I don't think a team (other than mine) has come near that total before or since. So did they just have it out for me that season, and were desperate for a league title?

99 points by a non-human team, has any one seen higher? *in a 38 game season*

Third Team

On my save Roma dominated Serie A for 2 decades, normally they would get within a range of 85-95 points although they have hit 100 point mark once.

Yeah, it seems 97 points would win you most leagues in most years. It was very tough to be upset after that season, because really, it came down to one result, and I am pretty sure it was a 0-0 or 1-1 where my team just weren't able to push on for the win (you know, the kind of game where the keeper stands on his head, one-on-one opportunities are skied, players who are normally world class forget how to play...). Meanwhile Inter ended the season with something like 20 wins out of their last 20. Most points I have ever gotten personally is 106, I believe.

How do you continue to enjoy winning the league 25 times before getting bored?

Amateur
    Dafuge '14 - Whitby Town (Leonix on Steam)

Man City got 91 in the 2021/22 season, finishing behind me (Kendal) with 92 points.

Amateur

Man City won the 2017/18 season with 97 points, the next season Chelsea won it with just 82 points, while Man City came second with 77, 20 less than the previous season!

Third Team

Amateur

Real Madrid got 97 once.

When managing PSG I had 87 points or something and Marseille got 99..

+ Reply to Thread