a feeder team from montenegro?

hey after a meteoric rise up the table of the english leagues and financial tables Dover finally take up their place in the premier league. I have always bought young and the oldest player I have is 27 with only 4 players over 23 so naturally I scout the best young players in the world I often find south americans africans non european treaty players ect so I applied for a feeder team to get work permits so after waiting what seems like ages my board announced my new feeder team was buducnost?!?!?!? from montenegro?!?!?!?

now here is the question what nationalities can I now sign and send to them to get a work permit?

I doubt Montenegro is used as an affiliate club to loan players to it is more to increase knowledge in Montenegro and surrounding countries and to increase the chance of youth intake from Montenegro. As far as I know the only nations that are used to beat WP restrictions is Belgium, Netherlands and Spain ( and maybe Poland).

I doubt Montenegro is used as an affiliate club to loan players to it is more to increase knowledge in Montenegro and surrounding countries and to increase the chance of youth intake from Montenegro. As far as I know the only nations that are used to beat WP restrictions is Belgium, Netherlands and Spain ( and maybe Poland).

yeah that is exactly what I thought however on the board request it was definitely a work permit feeder club request and when I look at them in my affiliates it says I can send players there and in 2 years they will receive a WP however I have never heard of the montengro league so I don't know what players are allowed its weird because we are a team that are doing very well and have a good team and the best we can get is a Montonegran (not sure of the correct word) team.

Archived