A quite extraordinary thing happened..

At least I've never seen this before or fathomed that it could come to this:

Aske%20Pedersen%20(News_%20Inbox).png

He's had almost zero injuries, but fell out with the manager, Juan Carlos Garrido, but remained transfer-listed throughout the whole of his final year of contract, at times reaching as low an asking price as £9M, yet no one even bid I would say he has at least 4 or 5 seasons of being absolute World Class and 6 or 7 of still being really productive depending on how well he fits the system. Here are his attributes, showing no sight of decline other than a few points of his physicals, which have been redistributed to other areas:

Cristiano%20Ronaldo%20(Overview_%20Attributes).png

Easily the best free agent I've ever come across barring youngsters or slightly past it or just-about-to-be-past-it, never seen such a high profile player in the prime of his career get released. Too bad I haven't a hope of signing him as his ultra-high ambition would surely rule out a move across the pond, at least for a few more years.

Anyone else had as high profile free agents as this?

Is Primera División active in your save? I have noticed that superstars in nonactive leagues play limited number of league games (usually less than 20) and absolutely no cup games. This surely must be a bug?

Is Primera División active in your save? I have noticed that superstars in nonactive leagues play limited number of league games (usually less than 20) and absolutely no cup games. This surely must be a bug?

No, as you can see I'm managing in North America, so I have the North and South American leagues as playable and no others loaded at all, which could explain the lack of takers. He's just signed for Porto for £34,500 p/w though, one of my designated players earns more than that! His agent wouldn't even let me make an "amazing offer" :(

Archived