Low condition during a game

So this is going to be half rant and half serious, I was beaten in a Europa League final in the last minute of extra time by a player who was on 36% condition skinning my right back for pace hooking in a cross to the striker who nods it in.

I was watching this player all game because he was just coming back from injury and started on about 75%, by half time he was below 50% but to my surprise the AI kept him on, made three other subs and left him out there to play extra time, which he started on 43%. For the whole game he was about 20% lower in condition than my right back, but he dribbled past him all day long with ease.

Yes he did have better acceleration and pace, so I can see why he might have the beating of my full back sometimes, but when he's half dead he shouldn't be merrily playing along with a spring in his step.

Can anyone show me examples of where low condition like this has actually hampered a player's performance visibly and/or statistically? Or is it completely meaningless to the match engine?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm not suggesting (yet) that it's a bug though.

I do get the sense that condition has little or no bearing on a player's consistency or decision making during a match, in reality a player that fatigued would be playing on instinct alone & should be more prone to making the wrong decision or be less able to retain possession when put under pressure.

Having low condition means they are tired.

Which is why they shouldn't be consistently beating better conditioned players for pace, especially with the ball. Huge differences in match condition should be very visible in the match engine, way more than it is at the moment.

I was praying he'd get injured, that's the main reason I try to take players off below about 70% if possible, but no such luck.

In my opinion any player with a condition under 50% should be struggling to run at full pace, or for long distance. They should be lazy in the tackle and slow to react to loose balls, and they shouldn't have the strength to muscle an opponent off the ball, or contest a header. From what I saw in this match, and I know it's a one-off anecdotal example, but there seemed to be no effect whatsoever.

Basically I think condition should act as a limiter on several physical and mental attributes, the lower it gets the lower they get. I assumed that's more or less how it already worked, but now I wonder.

I do get the faculty that action has little or no address on a player's bendability or accommodation authoritative during a match, in absoluteness a amateur that fatigued would be arena on aptitude abandoned & should be added decumbent to authoritative the amiss accommodation or be beneath able to absorb control if put beneath pressure.

guitar flash

jogos educativos

Archived