Does Not Dive Into Tackles PPM

Hi everyone,

I would like to know whether the does not dive into tackles ppm means that he is not dive when get tackled by the opposition player or

he is does not dive when tackling opposition player?

Is this have the relationship with the sportsmanship attribute?

Best regards

Alexiy

Hi everyone,

I would like to know whether the does not dive into tackles ppm means that he is not dive when get tackled by the opposition player or

he is does not dive when tackling opposition player?

Is this have the relationship with the sportsmanship attribute?

Best regards

Alexiy

It means he doesn't dive into tackles when tackling the opponent.

It means he doesn't dive into tackles when tackling the opponent.
It means that he will not make two footed challenges.

Had to chuckle at your interperatation though!!!!

Technically I don't think thats right.

What I believe it means is that the player will stand up to the opposition and harass them, force them away from your goal, force them to pass rather than diving in and attempting a tackle.

Technically I don't think thats right.

What I believe it means is that the player will stand up to the opposition and harass them, force them away from your goal, force them to pass rather than diving in and attempting a tackle.

That's exactly what I said. He won't dive into tackles and instead he will try to take the ball away from the opponent in the stand-up position.

Does the does not dive into tackles means

does not slide into tackles?

It means he will be a bit more cautious when try to win the ball. He won't immediately dive in for a tackle. Like said before they will stay on their feet and harass the player on the ball.

Best example of this is Rio Ferdinand, who stays on his feet when attempting to tackle an opponent. You rarely, if ever see if slide into a challenge and the last time I saw him do it, it was more due to him losing his balance and slipping putting in a half-assed tackle at the

Best example of this is Rio Ferdinand, who stays on his feet when attempting to tackle an opponent. You rarely, if ever see if slide into a challenge and the last time I saw him do it, it was more due to him losing his balance and slipping putting in a half-assed tackle at the

With Lucio, at least in FM10, being the complete opposite. He has the ppm 'dives into tackles' and he lunges in on the player with the ball just about every time he is near one.

I usually don't want my CD's to have the dive into tackle PPM as it increases the risk of a foul which would be a penalty inside the box and a missed diving tackle would mean the CD would lose his marked man which could be disastrous (so will a missed standing tackle but usually the player would regain balance fast and start chasing his marked man afterward)

Archived